Banned Aid Coalition needs help! *ONTARIO*

Pits in the news and info on Breed Specific Legislation.

Postby Pit♥bull » January 15th, 2009, 10:06 pm

I received this from a friend in Ontario today.

Banned Aid Coalition needs help! http://www.bannedaid.com/
The constitutional challenge to represent the collective, national interest of responsible dog owners, is in dire straits.
We are $47,000 short of being able to get our voices heard in Canada's highest court, the Supreme Court. We have been granted an extension to come up with this amount,but just till the end of January 2009.

BIG BROTHER, DAVID AND GOLIATH

On-SCARIO ( AKA Ontario Canada ) has flagrantly wasted tax payers dollars to act as Goliath against our David ( Banned Aid Coalition ) to ban any "substantially similar" dogs to the banned purebred dogs, American Stafforshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers and American Pit Bull Terriers.

Over 4000 dogs dead!! YES even puppies folks!

NOW WHO IS THE BULLY?

In essence, the Ontario government has taken over our Pedigree Act and has decided what breeds and mixes thereof will live, drive through or visit within its boundaries.

It simply doesn't matter whether you like the bully dogs. It is now a matter of sending a message to government we are no longer willing to allow politicians to sacrifice the lives of innocent dogs.

DOLLARS FOR DOGS: IS YOUR DOG WORTH A DOLLAR?

ONE DOLLAR, A LOONY TO FIGHT THE LOONS IN GOVERNMENT !

Please click on the "Donate!" link to use paypal

Pay To: treasurer@doglegislationcouncilcanada.org
Donation For: Dollars for Dogs Campaign
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby Judy » January 15th, 2009, 10:50 pm

Come on people, just one dollar, we have the power to do this!
Due to a forum glitch, I am now 30 years old. :woowoo:
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby Judy » January 15th, 2009, 11:12 pm

Just as an FYI, PayPal Conversion Rate as of Jan. 15, 2009: 1 U.S. Dollar = 1.23021 Canadian Dollars
Due to a forum glitch, I am now 30 years old. :woowoo:
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby Malli » January 16th, 2009, 5:27 am

yep, only a buck :) And, they have a nice "punish the deed, not the breed" with paw prints decal you can get for $10 cdn as well...
I intend to donate, and if I can do it, everyone can!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Return to Pit Bull news and BSL