Kansas City, Animal Abuse Capital of the US

Pits in the news and info on Breed Specific Legislation.

Postby muse » February 13th, 2009, 3:00 pm

I just saw this article on a news site I frequent. I thought you all may help by writing the Mayor there and tell him what you think about his stance of animal cruelty, I did and I wasnt nice!!! :mad2: :bs:

Here's the contact info for the Mayor of KC who oversees this inept department.
Mayor Mark Funkhouser
City Hall, 29th floor • 414 E. 12th St. • Kansas City, MO 64106 •
Phone: (816) 513-3500 • Fax: (816) 513-3518 • E-mail: mayor@kcmo.org

*****WARNING: PHOTO IS VERY GRAPHIC!*****
http://current.com/items/89785198/kansas_city_dog_suffers_30_to_40_wounds_used_as_bait_dog_to_train_dogs_to_fight.htm

Animal control officers found a dog in a pen beside a house in KC MO that was almost dead, and had wounds that suggested it had been attacked by other animals. The animal control officers have been going to this address since 2003 on animal abuse complaints. The people remain uncharged of any crime even now after the animal died. At least they are guilty of neglegent cruelty. They have other dogs which are not almost dead. MIssouri has become the animal abuse leader with most puppy farms located here due to misplaced law enforcement energy upon victimless crimes and ticketing drivers etc.

Please somebody explain to me why these a-holes are allowed to keep up their horrible activities, and hold people in prisons, and prosecute them aggressively for simply carrying a plant that god grows. Let's get this stupid Controlled substances act to go away so they can focus on monsters like this dog's owners. Murderers usually start by abusing animals. Did they miss that episode of Forensic files?

KCPD is inept, ineffective and self serving, they don't protect the drug using half of the citizens. They just work to make sure they can't vote!

Here's the contact info for the Mayor of KC who oversees this inept department.
Mayor Mark Funkhouser
City Hall, 29th floor • 414 E. 12th St. • Kansas City, MO 64106 •
Phone: (816) 513-3500 • Fax: (816) 513-3518 • E-mail: mayor@kcmo.org
Last edited by Marinepits on February 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: If you post a link, please post the entire article! Thank you!
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby LMM » February 13th, 2009, 3:17 pm

Omg that poor animal :(
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby muse » February 13th, 2009, 5:13 pm

I dont believe the animal pictured is the actual animal. They took pics of the animal but found them too horrific to show. Apparently they were worse then that one.

** I didnt know I had to post the entire article. My apologies.
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Return to Pit Bull news and BSL