Pit Bull Forum gone?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Bullseye » August 28th, 2017, 1:58 pm

I was made an admin on PBF in 2015 after the mods abandoned it in 2014, I've been logging in everyday greeting & approving new members some of which had started a topics on there, not it seems that the owner Ariel Payopay, who 'forgot' his password some time ago has failed to renew the site, what this means is all the millions of posts some of which were very useful have now been lost forever, I understand this site isn't as busy as it used to be however, I know mnp13 have logged in over the last 24 hours, is there any reliable way I could get in touch with Ariel, I follow him on twitter & he follows me however looking at his tweets I would say it's mostly unmanned considering the fact that the only things on his timeline are stats on how far he has jogged, I'm not on facebook so that will not be an option by means of contact, I understand that he wasn't interested in keeping the forum up himself, but he never said he would delete the whole site, this is very inconvinient espcially for those who were talking on there & they have no explaination.

Thankyou & regards.

~John~
You must have the sign and you can't have the sign!
Bullseye
Just Whelped

Postby Jackuul » May 14th, 2018, 3:18 am

Where is everyone?
Jackuul
Just Whelped

Postby turtle » December 17th, 2018, 1:14 pm

On Facebook probably... It's a sad fact that the dog forums seem to be unused now. I check in occasionally but the post above is the first I have seen on here all year. Pit Bull Forum is still up but it is now closed to any new posts so it may as well be gone. Bullseye (John) tried to get it going but the owner shut it off.
-------------------------------------------------------

I may be slow but I get there - a turtle's motto
turtle
Loyally Bully

Return to Off-Topic