Where some ?

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Emi » January 17th, 2006, 4:38 pm

Where some post lost ???

I remember some one asking about a resuce in CT with some guy named Eric, well i went looking but couldn't find the one that was named in the post ...

But i do know of a rescue in CT or he was in CT with a guy named Eric...

And thought I had wrote a post here about my durn hair cut experience also .. :shock:

http://www.spbr.org
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » January 17th, 2006, 4:42 pm

There was...

We had a major problem with the site yesterday afternoon and it was down until this morning at about 8:00. The database backups through the host were unreadable for some reason and the site was fixed using the database from Saturday morning at about 2am.

At this point, all posts and messages from Saturday at 2am until today (Tuesday) at 8 am are gone.

They are working on putting all of those posts and messages back onto the forum. Hopefully that will be done soon, but it may not happen.

I'm really sorry about all this... even the backups for the backups didn't work.

Please always check the 'Forum Announcements' section at the top of the main page for updates about the website.

Thanks!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Emi » January 17th, 2006, 4:47 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Michelle .. :shock:

Well it's good it's back up .. :beerChug:
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Hoyden » January 17th, 2006, 5:07 pm

Emi wrote:Where some post lost ???

I remember some one asking about a resuce in CT with some guy named Eric, well i went looking but couldn't find the one that was named in the post ...

But i do know of a rescue in CT or he was in CT with a guy named Eric...

And thought I had wrote a post here about my durn hair cut experience also .. :shock:

http://www.spbr.org

I was looking for info on a new rescue called To Hell and Back Bully Breed rescue.

I know Eric from SPBR.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Emi » January 17th, 2006, 5:49 pm

Ok that's what I was thinking Hoyden...

I couldn't find any info on that rescue .. so i don't know sorry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Purple » January 17th, 2006, 11:00 pm

SPBR is out of NY now, he moved.
Purple
I live here

Return to Off-Topic