THE CONFESSION THREAD

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby LMM » September 10th, 2010, 12:39 pm

I hope this is an ongoing confession thread...

I like smutty romance novels about Navy Seals or some other kind of military operator and heaving bosoms.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby iluvk9 » September 10th, 2010, 4:02 pm

LMM wrote:I hope this is an ongoing confession thread...

Keep confessin' Petunia. :wink:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby TheRedQueen » September 10th, 2010, 4:06 pm

I like smutty romance novels about Navy Seals or some other kind of military operator and heaving bosoms.

I :heartbeat: smutty romance novels too. :)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby amazincc » September 10th, 2010, 4:24 pm

SLS61185 wrote:I also don't babysit him while he's out in the backyard. He goes outside by himself for as long as he wants. Yes, I check on him. Yes it's fenced in. Yes he wares his collar and tags while he's out there. I've typed up 3 different posts about it, and have deleted it because I'm not very nice. Just typing this I took some stuff out because of it.

Daisy and Luka are can be in the backyard unattended... Daisy is old, and Luka... well, he isn't able to jump the fence even if he wanted to. :|
I do check on them frequently, but they pretty much just lounge around on their pillows together, on the back patio right behind my house... :)

Beezus is a digger and a yapper, and since she still operates w/a puppy brain I sometimes tether her outside when I'm not able to be right there.

Sepp and Faust NEVER go out unattended... I live on a corner lot and we get a lot of foot traffic all around our yard. We have a school bus stop right on the corner, and without fail some little idiot will start barking at my dogs at least once a day. They also like to discard their empty juice boxes and other trash in my yard, and it's something that drives Sepp insane... lol
Sepp has gone through and over the fence twice, and even though I have fixed my fence to avoid that in the future I don't want to chance it... so, he's never, ever allowed outside if I can't supervise him.
Faust doesn't like going out by himself, period.

I think it all depends on the individual dog/situation... some dogs NEED babysitting, some don't. :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby TheRedQueen » September 10th, 2010, 4:51 pm

Okay...here's a bad confession. I have to do a head-count for the dogs in the van...seriously. I left Ripley behind one night after flyball practice. We got on the road, about 15-20 minutes into a 30 minute trip home...and I said..."wait a minute, do we have everyone?"

I had to get up and go check dogs (thankfully, I can walk around in the van as it's moving). I had NO Ripley. As John turned around on an exit ramp (we were on I-95 of course...speeding down the road), I kept thinking..."did I leave him inside or outside?" I couldn't remember where he was when we left. I was pretty sure everyone went out the door...so I'm thinking that he's outside... :(

We tore back down the road, pulled into the parking lot, I'm getting treats out in case he was wandering through the dark neighborhoods...I leap out of the door, as John's pulling in...and there in the headlight beams...is Ripley. Lying quietly in a parking space, by the door to the building. I jumped out....hugged him fiercely and fed him the whole bag of treats.

There, that's my "I'm a horrible dog mom" story. :oops:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby HappyChick » September 10th, 2010, 7:14 pm

On going huh?

I leave my dogs outside unattended a large part of the time too. My computer is right by windows to the backyard and the yard is fenced. I check on them a lot. Dozia does not go outside without me because I don't trust her.

I am OCD with the laundry too and the dishwasher. I will restack the dishwasher if someone else has put dishes in it. My socks are paired, folded together, stacked on end, and sorted by color.

Oh, and I'm a Wiccan. (I don't tell people that because they often times think that means I worship Satan)
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby iluvk9 » September 10th, 2010, 8:03 pm

TheRedQueen wrote:. Lying quietly in a parking space, by the door to the building.

OMG, that made me tear up.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby AllAmericanPUP » September 10th, 2010, 8:38 pm

Eli, Ozzy and Sheeba "live" on tie outs :(
I think some people know this already but not all..it's not my choice but i live with my parents right now and my dad won't let them inside and our fence was destroyed in a storm a few years ago so they are on tie outs. They still get regular exercise and attention and i do put them in their crates in the garage during cold nights and anytime it's raining. I miss having them inside though :(

i also love smutty romance novels but mostly western themed ones.
AllAmericanPUP
Eli's Mom

Postby airwalk » September 11th, 2010, 12:08 am

I have nothing to report.... :neener: :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby TheRedQueen » September 11th, 2010, 12:34 am

airwalk wrote:I have nothing to report.... :neener: :D

I don't believe you Bat-lady

TheRedQueen

Postby SLS61185 » September 11th, 2010, 12:50 am

I don't believe in God. I don't label myself as anything - however, my husband is Christian. that is a conversation he and I don't ever have.

I met my husband through his good friend that I had known online for 5 years. First time I met Mike, was in the airport... I took a HUGE leap of 'faith' that he would be okay. Was only supposed to be here for two weeks and have yet to go home. It will be 4 years in January.

I have MAJOR trust issues. I don't like new people. I don't like humoring people that I don't want to talk to. Workin' at Cracker Barrel, makes that VERY hard.

I have more pictures on my phone and in my camera than I do of Mike and I.
Stac

Today is the tomorrow that we worried about yesterday - Unknown
SLS61185
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby plebayo » September 11th, 2010, 1:26 am

Here's some more-

- I kennel two of my dogs together. Most of the time it is Seth and LiLo but now that Sofie is coming to work with me it's LiLo and Sofie. Sometimes I even throw all three of them in a dog run together.

- My roommates have a cat who, after I got him neutered started going after the dogs. At first I thought it was good that the dogs backed down from the cat, until it got to the point that the cat was charging them. I finally started egging the dogs on, the cat is now terrified of them and they have chased him out of the yard many mornings. My roommates have no idea. Hopefully he doesn't run away... :|

- I rarely put leashes on my dogs.

- I purposefully take my dogs on walks when I know someone has a really naughty, out of control dog that they are walking, just to show them that mine are well behaved.

- I think my roommate's gf looks like a troll and I really cannot stand her. It makes me really frustrated because she landed a really amazing guy and she's totally clueless.

- My imagination tends to runaway with me a lot... if I watch a scary movie I have to turn all the lights on when I head to bed, just to get to my room, then I quickly shut the door and get into bed. It really freaks me out when my dogs growl in their sleep because then I start thinking they might be seeing ghosts and then it reaaally gets me freaked out.

- I have some social anxiety and I always feel like even my closest friends really don't understand me. I also get really worked up meeting new people, I usually get nauseous and my heart races, I also try to stick to the same grocery stores because I even sometimes get anxiety about having to go to a store I've never been to. It's never stopped me, but it takes a lot of prep for me to do something entirely new by myself.

Hmmm I think that covers it for now :p
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby iluvk9 » September 11th, 2010, 6:27 am

plebayo wrote:- purposefully take my dogs on walks when I know someone has a really naughty, out of control dog that they are walking, just to show them that mine are well behaved.

LMAO

- I have some social anxiety ...

:hug3:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby airwalk » September 11th, 2010, 11:50 am

TheRedQueen wrote:
airwalk wrote:I have nothing to report.... :neener: :D

I don't believe you Bat-lady

Aww now why wouldn't you believe me....I am perfect...I tell all..I keep no secrets....well..okay I love tater tots..with fry sauce (does that count?)
airwalk
I live here

Postby PoodleMaMaKat » September 12th, 2010, 10:30 am

I ate an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream last night.

I sat down on the couch with a spoon and the container and started eating. I was quickly lost deep in thought. Suddenly the spoon scratched the bottom of the container. But really what’s the point of leaving 3 bites in the bottom of the container!!

It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't already eaten 3 slices of pizza and two pieces of Cold Stone ice cream cake earlier yesterday!!
Kat
Kodi- Mini Poodle
Mia Puppy - Standard Poodle

If you ever doubt your own beauty, look into your dogs eyes and see for yourself what they see in you.
PoodleMaMaKat
Just Whelped

Postby plebayo » September 12th, 2010, 4:29 pm

PoodleMaMaKat wrote:I ate an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream last night.

I sat down on the couch with a spoon and the container and started eating. I was quickly lost deep in thought. Suddenly the spoon scratched the bottom of the container. But really what’s the point of leaving 3 bites in the bottom of the container!!

It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't already eaten 3 slices of pizza and two pieces of Cold Stone ice cream cake earlier yesterday!!

A spike in your caloric intake is good for your metabolism. Just sayin' :|
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Postby PoodleMaMaKat » September 12th, 2010, 5:49 pm

plebayo wrote:A spike in your caloric intake is good for your metabolism. Just sayin'

That 25lbs I've dropped so far this year doesn't think so!! I went for a nice run in the rain this morning. Its amazing what a nice run does for clearning your mind!
Kat
Kodi- Mini Poodle
Mia Puppy - Standard Poodle

If you ever doubt your own beauty, look into your dogs eyes and see for yourself what they see in you.
PoodleMaMaKat
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » September 12th, 2010, 7:34 pm

I am having a hard time thinking of anything. :wink:

Right now I am having a very hard time with the way Travis's daughter is treating him. Have for years but in the last couple of days it has come to a head. Bristol had more balls than I did to tell her to grow up, put her big girl panties on and quit blaming Josh and Travis's relationship for her and her dad's dysfunctional relationship. I just don't have the nerve to tell her exactly how I feel and deep down inside I just wish she would stay out of his life. I know that is an awful thing to feel but it is exactly how I feel.

Onto another really gross confession. I share my icecream with Kinzyl and Sammy. Yes, we share the same spoon. I take a bite, give Sammy a bite and then Kinzyl. Really gross but it doesn't bother me at all. What's a little slobber between loved ones. :dance:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Pit♥bull » September 12th, 2010, 8:09 pm

madremissy wrote:Onto another really gross confession. I share my icecream with Kinzyl and Sammy. Yes, we share the same spoon. I take a bite, give Sammy a bite and then Kinzyl. Really gross but it doesn't bother me at all. What's a little slobber between loved ones. :dance:
I do the same thing with Trouble and Duke :|

That's all I have to confess... That's my story and I sticking to it :P

FYI - A little dog slobber never hurt anyone.
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby TinaMartin » September 13th, 2010, 9:45 am

TheRedQueen wrote:

I :heartbeat: smutty romance novels too. :)

Me too! I call them my mind pablum books. :dance: Oh and I like to tell Charles about all the good parts. He thinks I'm silly.
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic