Kittens <FUN>

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby shady-angel » March 16th, 2011, 2:45 am

Hello all, :wave2:
The kittens are so cute they are both male, black with white faces and socks. :P
They are so funny to just sit back and watch them play. I ended up getting two they are sweet harts,
Not the spitting, snarling maniacs I thought I'd get, They just love them some luvin' :D

On a side note, A dog who I've walked for the last 7 years, but was brought up badly.
Was put to sleep today as she attacked and killed a 9 month old kitten.
Real shame. :nono: she was a real sweet hart that just had a lot of issues, due to being locked up in a shed 24 .7 with no socialization with dogs or people for just over two years. Then she was kept as a personal guard dog to one guy who made her go nuts at anything that came close to him. <Little dick big attitude.
She was so afraid of people, i had to put a muzzle on to wash her as she would strike out for fear of being hit or whatever .
Thanks angie.
shady-angel
Kiwi

Postby iluvk9 » March 16th, 2011, 5:30 am

I am sorry about the dog. :( My Lenny was kept in a crate that was too small, 24/7. People can be horrible.

Glad the kittens are doing well and are friendly. And did you forget to attach the photos? :wink:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby shady-angel » March 18th, 2011, 8:10 pm

Havent taken photos yet gotta borrow camera.
Angie :D
shady-angel
Kiwi

Return to Off-Topic