Baggie confessions

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby amalie79 » June 1st, 2011, 10:41 pm

If ever there was a question to my dorky geekdom, I am here today to settle that once and for all.

When I send the dogs to the kennel this weekend, their toys, supplements, Thundershirts, etc, will be in these bags:

Can't decide if I like the weathered look or the smooth look...one of those will be redone. Then the bags along with their food and other items will be in a larger tote bag with this design on it:
These colors are more correct than the photo.

I, um... I even made myself a tank top.

I should never be given coupons to a crafting store.
"In these bodies, we will live; in these bodies we will die.
Where you invest your love, you invest your life." --Marcus Mumford

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby ParisStreetPitCrew » June 1st, 2011, 10:45 pm

Aww cute!
ParisStreetPitCrew
Devoutly Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » June 1st, 2011, 10:46 pm

Geez...now I'm all jealous. I love me some good bags. :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby iluvk9 » June 2nd, 2011, 5:37 am

****JEALOUS****

While I don't have gorgeous personalized bags for mine, I send them to the kennel with their food proportioned in plastic baggies. This way I can put their vits and powder supplement in each one and also know they will get the right amount of food.

btw, it is 5:30 am and I read the title as: Bagel confessions. :giggle:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby madremissy » June 2nd, 2011, 8:15 am

Those bags are so cute. I think they are perfect and I am jealous I don't have one for Kinzyl. :wink:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby iluvk9 » June 2nd, 2011, 10:51 am

madremissy wrote:Those bags are so cute. I think they are perfect and I am jealous I don't have one for Kinzyl. :wink:

I give it a week and Ms. Kinzyl will have one. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby amalie79 » June 2nd, 2011, 11:10 am

Thanks, guys! I really want a lovely embroidered tote for each of them, but this vacation is financially breaking us as it is... So until I can do that, I figured, I have a color printer... I cashed in my 50% off coupon for the iron on transfers making them 50 cents a sheet; used a 40% off coupon on the big tote bag, making it $4; and used a 20% off coupon on the rest of the bags, which were only $1 anyway. I downloaded trial versions to my laptop of the same photo and layout software I use at work... I was going to try and find clip art silhouettes, but was having such a good time, that I made my own. I was also a little afraid that someone would look at them and say, "That's not a lab, that's a weimeraner," or whatever. :oops:

It was kind of fun.

I need a life. :neutral: But I don't think I really want one. :wink:

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 2nd, 2011, 11:19 am

You should start an Etsy store designing and selling those. :)
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amalie79 » June 2nd, 2011, 11:33 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:You should start an Etsy store designing and selling those. :)

Wouldn't that be fun? They could be customized using pics of people's dogs. Dollar bags, though, wouldn't really suffice. I'm going to be lucky if they make it through the week. :)

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Postby amalie79 » June 4th, 2011, 6:32 pm

Just dropped them off with their little luggage. I felt like I was tricking them, or something. :( We go there, start playing, having a great time, and then I just ditch 'em. :oops:

The folks at the kennel had the pool all cleaned and ready for River, so she was happy about that... There was a cutie young English bulldog there who really wanted to play with Robin and kept bouncing and play bowing through the fence, but I think he was a little much for her. If they'd met properly, they might have had a great time. But Robin was already stressed and had the fence between them. Her little tail was held up high, hackles up... She was interested in him and polite until he pawed at the chainlink in her face. That was a step too far and she started growling and acting ugly. :rolleyes2: But she came away easily and ignored him after that, so... Yeah. We'll call her dog selective-- or situationally selective. Can't blame her.

At any rate, she's learning to use a doggie door, and was having a grand time doing zoomies in the yard. Once they settle in a little, they'll have a great time.

Me, on the other hand... I'm not liking this quiet house. :neutral:

--Amalie
amalie79
Loyally Bully

Return to Off-Topic