Sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy-head, fever

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Jenn » January 14th, 2013, 12:39 pm

WHINING!!! :sad2: :prescription:

I am actually on the mend, but went to the doctor twice last week to be Flu tested... Both were negative, and I am still not completely on the uphill swing. I am so sick of being sick, and I am sick of vitamins, pills, antibiotics, kleenex, doctors visits, etc, etc.......... :boohoo:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 14th, 2013, 6:07 pm

That sucks. :( Everybody around me is sick too and has been for WEEKS. Whatever the hell it is certainly is long-lasting.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Malli » January 14th, 2013, 10:09 pm

yep. A lot of people around here sick. There has been an increase in the flu and the Noro virus and just sick people in general.

Hearing about it prompted me to buy some really good orange juice and drink up this week!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Jenn » January 15th, 2013, 4:15 pm

What irritates me the most of all, is the SICK people in public.. I understand if you need to go to the doctor, not like they make house visits, but SURELY someone could go to the grocery store for you!?!?!?!?! :mad2:
Jenn
undecided

Postby ArtGypsy » January 18th, 2013, 11:56 am

:groupHug: :groupHug: To All My Sick Friends! :groupHug: :groupHug:

** SO FAR, ((knock on wood))), I've been in the clear. Guess there's an added benefit to being sequestered from the rest of the planet---at least this time of the year!** :bite:
“Hope has two beautiful daughters: their names are Anger and Courage.
Anger that things are the way they are.
Courage to make them the way they ought to be.”----Augustine
ArtGypsy
First I Caught Her, Then I Didn't Share My Fries

Postby odnarb » January 20th, 2013, 3:31 am

My kid had the flu over the holidays and has scarlet fever now. I'm ready for this winter to be over.
Aimee
Grant the Library Dog
Harry the Hellhound
http://www.odnarb.com
odnarb
Loyally Bully

Postby Tubular Toby » January 20th, 2013, 2:08 pm

I am trying to avoid the flu. I mean, I always do, but this year I've become a bit obsessive. Instead, I think I have an eye infection now...
-Kristen
Owned by Totally Tubular Toby

Buy the ticket, take the ride

http://tubular-toby.blogspot.com/
Tubular Toby
Confident Young Bully

Postby Jenn » January 23rd, 2013, 3:02 pm

I hear ya, Blah!! I have started taking some extra vitamin C, and dousing myself with Germ X every time I leave the grocery store, before I eat, etc... I found myself throwing a Cat. 5 FIT when I found out that a mother sent her child KNOWINGLY ill to school with a contagious illness to not ruin her "perfect attendance" ~ I was soooo angry!
Jenn
undecided

Postby mnp13 » February 1st, 2013, 5:50 pm

Soap and water is the BEST thing to keep yourself healthy. The hand sanitizers are part of the reason that germs are getting stronger. When something kills 99.9% of germs, that .1 that is left is still around because it's stronger than the rest. It is those .1's that end up being resistant to antibiotics, or especially nasty viruses.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Jenn » February 6th, 2013, 1:42 pm

Agreed, but when you are leaving a grocery store, or most places, sometimes hand washing isn't exactly feasible, so germ X is definitely the ticket. Oh, and the cart wipes that my fave grocery store offers. :)
Jenn
undecided

Postby Emi » February 14th, 2013, 1:55 pm

Hope your better!

I had some sort of some thing or other for 2wks felt horrible! But am feeling well now.
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Return to Off-Topic