CT,ENFIELD UKC SHOW APR.28-29

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby ellie@ny » April 7th, 2007, 7:50 pm

Is anybody planning to coming to these shows?4 shows.
I might be there with a CH,if her boobs disappear until,and she realizes she's not pregnant... :x

TEMPORARY LISTINGS AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT
Apr 28; S1 Michael Pearson JS GUARD SIGHT NORTH TERR (except TFT); Virginia Pearson SCENT GUN HERD (except BSD) COMP
Entries 7:30-8:30 am
Show 9:15 am

Apr 28; S2 Virginia Pearson JS GUARD SIGHT NORTH TERR; Michael Pearson SCENT GUN HERD (except BSD) COMP
Show ½ hour after S1

Apr 29; S1 Violet Denney JS GUARD SIGHT NORTH TERR; Jeanne Heger SCENT GUN HERD (except BSD) COMP
Show 9 am

Apr 29; S2 Jeanne Heger JS GUARD SIGHT NORTH TERR; Violet Denney SCENT GUN HERD (except BSD) COMP
Show ½ hour after S1

DOS $25 cash only; JS $10; PE $18, $15 same dog 3 or all 4 shows entered received by April 14, 2007
Knights of Columbus, 371 Washington Road 06082 (860) 745-8825; From I-91 North towards Springfield, MA, take Exit 48, turn RIGHT onto Ramp towards Ct-220 / Elm St / Thompsonville (0.2 mi). Turn RIGHT (East) onto SR-220 [Elm St] (0.9 mi). Keep STRAIGHT onto SR-220 [Shaker Rd] (0.5 mi). Turn LEFT (North) onto George Washington Rd [Washington Rd] (0.7 mi). Arrive at 371 Washington Rd, Enfield, CT 06082-2601. From I-91 South: I-91 towards Hartford CT. Take Exit 48, turn RIGHT onto Ramp towards Ct-220 / Elm St / Thompsonville (0.2 mi). Turn LEFT (East) onto SR-220 [Elm St] (1 mi) and follow directions above. http://www.geocities.com/avrtc
Event Manager: Donna Sullivan EM#1002, 25 Suffolk Drive, East Hartford CT 06118 (860) 680-7279bestnshow1002@sbcglobal.net
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 7th, 2007, 10:05 pm

Maybe LOL. Depends on if the girls decide to behave on lead
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » April 7th, 2007, 10:18 pm

On April 07 2007, Patch O' Pits wrote:Maybe LOL. Depends on if the girls decide to behave on lead

C'mon they are puppies!!!! :D
I help you to handling one for you!
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Hoyden » April 8th, 2007, 12:42 am

I may bring the Gremlin up. Depends if she makes it that long without me making a trip to school.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby ellie@ny » April 8th, 2007, 8:20 am

That would be awesome Noel! :)
If she wants to do JH with me and Maya,I believe I can go in the ring with her!? :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 8th, 2007, 9:03 am

On April 07 2007, ellie@ny wrote:
On April 07 2007, Patch O' Pits wrote:Maybe LOL. Depends on if the girls decide to behave on lead

If I head up I may bother you to help with one :)

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » April 8th, 2007, 10:05 am

On April 08 2007, Patch O' Pits wrote:

Not a problem!!!I love handling silly puppies! :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Hoyden » April 8th, 2007, 10:35 am

On April 08 2007, 8:03 AM, Patch O' Pits wrote:

If we go, you can borrow the Gremlin too. She loves to socialize dogs.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Hoyden » April 8th, 2007, 10:36 am

On April 08 2007, 7:20 AM, ellie@ny wrote:That would be awesome Noel! :)
If she wants to do JH with me and Maya,I believe I can go in the ring with her!? :)

We'll have to see how that goes. I don't know if she is going to be ready this year. She's been practicing, but I need to find time to bring her to the trainer to work with her.

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby ellie@ny » April 10th, 2007, 7:49 am

If the weather will be good,I will go now definitely!!!
Also if anybody wants to take nice pictures-portraits outside of their dogs let me know,I will take my camera and help to make it happen... LOL!
Hope to see some of you! :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 12th, 2007, 4:47 pm

I may have to take her home with me to wear out the pups and Samurai afterwards too

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » April 13th, 2007, 7:39 am

On April 12 2007, Patch O' Pits wrote:

I may have to take her home with me to wear out the pups and Samurai afterwards too

So are you coming Theresa?
BTW Noel I would love to use the Gremlin-dog-service with my dogs again if it's ok with her? :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 15th, 2007, 10:24 am

Still undecided. If I do I need to find someone willing to handle a very wild pup hehehe :D

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » April 15th, 2007, 11:17 am

On April 15 2007, Patch O' Pits wrote:Still undecided. If I do I need to find someone willing to handle a very wild pup hehehe :D

I told you I'll be there,and happy to help you out! :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 15th, 2007, 12:17 pm

On April 15 2007, ellie@ny wrote:
On April 15 2007, Patch O' Pits wrote:Still undecided. If I do I need to find someone willing to handle a very wild pup hehehe :D

LOL you say that now until you try to hold the lil' rug rat LOL

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » April 16th, 2007, 8:37 pm

On April 15 2007, Patch O' Pits wrote:
On April 15 2007, ellie@ny wrote:

LOL you say that now until you try to hold the lil' rug rat LOL

LOL You think so??? :)
It seems like I'll be handling a 4,5 months old puppy too,and he is not trained right now...It will be fun!
And the weather will be nice too,in the 60's. :wink:
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 16th, 2007, 8:40 pm

What breed? An APBT?

I didn't think they were having a non li. puppy class? I love watching the lil ones

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » April 16th, 2007, 9:16 pm

On April 16 2007, Patch O' Pits wrote:What breed? An APBT?

I didn't think they were having a non li. puppy class? I love watching the lil ones

To be honest I have no idea if they will have the class or not,but his owners wants to see a UKC show for the first time,so if there is a class he will be entered for fun!!!!:)
And yes he's an APBT-a Blue boy... :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Hoyden » April 17th, 2007, 1:44 am

What day Saturday or Sunday?

Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby ellie@ny » April 17th, 2007, 7:05 am

For some reason,I thought the show will be this weekend... :spank:

Anyway,see you guys next weekend! :wink:

Gosh,somebody needs a vacation....
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Next

Return to North East