CT,ENFIELD UKC SHOW APR.28-29

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 28th, 2007, 10:12 am

Well I couldn't get up to go today! It was a rough week for me with
Sock-M's b-day and I had shown her in CT before.

I may try for tomorrow though... undecided

Hope everyone had a good time and got picts
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » April 29th, 2007, 9:26 pm

Theresa you missed a great show weekend!!!!
Maya got 3 CH class out of 4 shows,and 1 BOB and Group 1.
I was very happy with her performance this weekend!
Now I'm off to bed... :)
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Marinepits » April 29th, 2007, 10:07 pm

Ooooo, congratulations, Ellie!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 30th, 2007, 6:49 am

On April 29 2007, ellie@ny wrote:Theresa you missed a great show weekend!!!!

That's GREAT!!! CONGRATS!

There didn't appear to be any female class dog competition from what I was told so I didn't think it was worth showing the girls. I didn't want to CH one with really no dogs there because it wouldn't mean that much to me then. I heard there were some really nice CH and GRCH there though.

I actually did plan on going up Sunday but after packing everything up and getting ready at 3 in the morning I last minute changed my mind

I'm so glad Maya did well. She is a pretty gal. I hope to get to see you both in person next time. LOL I still may be bugging you to handle too unless I can get my BF to go.
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » April 30th, 2007, 7:23 pm

On April 30 2007, Patch O' Pits wrote:
On April 29 2007, ellie@ny wrote:Theresa you missed a great show weekend!!!!

That's GREAT!!! CONGRATS!

There didn't appear to be any female class dog competition from what I was told so I didn't think it was worth showing the girls. I didn't want to CH one with really no dogs there because it wouldn't mean that much to me then. I heard there were some really nice CH and GRCH there though.

I actually did plan on going up Sunday but after packing everything up and getting ready at 3 in the morning I last minute changed my mind

I'm so glad Maya did well. She is a pretty gal. I hope to get to see you both in person next time. LOL I still may be bugging you to handle too unless I can get my BF to go.

Yes,we didn't have any female entries,only puppy males,and one senior male on Sunday...
But at least we had a nice CH class!
I was about to cancel Sunday too,but then I realized I wont be making the next show,so I had to go. :)
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Previous

Return to North East