Greg Williams Seminar in Boston, MA; April 14-15

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby katiek0417 » April 9th, 2007, 10:15 pm

Hi All,

I know that there are several of you up in the NE area that might be interested. Greg is doing a seminar up in Boston, MA this weekend. We've checked with the organizer, and there are spots still open for this seminar. I don't know how much he is charging (I'm also assuming you can come without a dog)...if you're interested, PM me, and I'll send you some info.

Smiles,
Katie
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby SisMorphine » April 9th, 2007, 10:55 pm

Where is the seminar at?
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby katiek0417 » April 10th, 2007, 5:54 am

On April 09 2007, 9:55 PM, SisMorphine wrote:Where is the seminar at?

It's in Reading, MA...about 20 mins from Logan Int'l...I used to live there, but don't remember the area that much....so I'm not really sure where Reading is in relation to downtown...

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby mnp13 » April 10th, 2007, 7:19 am

We spent a weekend training with Greg, and I would highly recommend going to this seminar if you can make it. Even if you are not involved with protection sport, you will probably learn a lot. At other seminars I have gone to you can participate without a dog for a greatly reduced rate. Greg started out with a Pit Bull, so he knows about training our dogs.

As an added bonus you'll get to hang out with Katrina and Greg, and that's worth the trip. :wink:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » April 10th, 2007, 7:45 am

Reading is right around the corner from the house I'll be housesitting at!!! Well like 20 minutes, but still!

I so wish I could afford the seminar. Damnit!! Well if you guys want to hang out at all let me know. I've got a whole house that'll be filled with dogs and just me :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby katiek0417 » April 10th, 2007, 9:31 am

On April 10 2007, 6:19 AM, mnp13 wrote:As an added bonus you'll get to hang out with Katrina and Greg, and that's worth the trip. :wink:

Awww...thank you, Michelle!!! :oops: But the added bonus is people would get to meet our crew (dogs, I mean)...we'll have all but Sacha with us...even the "Illustrious Jue"

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby Leslie H » April 10th, 2007, 8:41 pm

Is this at John Johnston's place? I go there Fri nights for weight pull training. It's a very nice facility. You guys should have a great time.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby katiek0417 » April 10th, 2007, 9:08 pm

On April 10 2007, 7:41 PM, Leslie H wrote:Is this at John Johnston's place? I go there Fri nights for weight pull training. It's a very nice facility. You guys should have a great time.

Yes, it is his place, I believe....is it indoor or outdoor (just wondering how to pack)?

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby Leslie H » April 10th, 2007, 9:37 pm

I've only been to the indoor portion of his facility, as I'm doing wp training now, not ring. I can't imagine that he doesn't have a field somewhere relatively near, but I've only seen his indoor facility. It's very nice, spacious, w/the best floor I've seen. It's a long enough room that I would imagine you could do almost everything you want there. I just figure he must have a field, too, because the ceilings probably not high enough for a palisade, and it's a little cramped for a blind search. I'm sorry I'm going to miss this opportunity. I'm off to the NJ ADBA show to show and pull.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby GregMK9 » April 11th, 2007, 4:44 pm

Thanks Michelle for the kind words! :D I'll get that $$$ out to you ASAP!
Greg

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
GregMK9
Just Whelped

Return to North East