Beast of the East-NJ-May 19 & 20

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Purple » May 15th, 2007, 2:56 pm

http://beautyandthebeast2007.com/schedule.htm

Saturday 19,

Tentative Schedule...

Saturday May 19th

7:30 Registration opens and APA Weight Pull Weigh In begins

$15 ABRA registration fee if not already ABRA registered (bring registration certificate from another registry, photo and pedigree)
$7.50 ABRA registration fee for puppies under 6 months
$20 Conformation fee/show (there are 3 separate shows)(kennel rate is available before May 13, $100, as many dogs registered in your name for all 3 shows)
$20 Beast/Bi-otch of the East class
$20 Working Events, $10 for puppies for the whole weekend except the APA Weight Pull and Irondog (Hardest Hitting Competition, Protection Tournament, Obedience Seminar, Tug of War, Sprint)
APA Weight Pull $15 for first dog, $10 for additional dogs
GDT/Irondog $20

9:00 GDT/Irondog Triathalon (Weight Pull, Hardest Hitting, Sprint)

11:00 Conformation Show #1 (Terry Aguas - Puppy Ring, Marc Godinez - Adult Ring)

1:00 APA Weight Pull (Wheels, grass track)

1:00 While weight pull is going on, Fiestiest Puppies, 3-6 months and 6-12 months judged by Dan Nicholson, Work Work Work K9 and Puppy Sprint Race

2:30 Obedience Seminar (audience participation encouraged) by Perry Parks, Absolute Control Dog Training

4:00 Conformation Show #2 ( Jose Lopez - Puppy Ring, Terry Aguas - Adult Ring)

6:00 Hardest Hitting Competition - Keith O'Sullivan

7:00 Sprint Race and Tug of War

8:00 Protection/Obedience Tournament inside Airplane Hangar - Keith O'Sullivan, Dominic Donovan, Dan Nicholson, Perry Parks and Jose Lopez Sunday 20,

Sunday May 20, 2007

9:00 Registration opens

10:00 Conformation Show #3 (Jose Lopez - Adult Ring, Marc Godinez - Puppy Ring)

12:30 APA Weight Pull

12:30 While weight pull is going on, Fiestiest Puppies, 3-6 months and 6-12 months judged by Dan Nicholson, Work Work Work K9 and Puppy Sprint Race

3:00 Raffle and 50/50 Draws

3:30 Beast of the East Competition

4:00 Biggest Baddest Bi-otch Competition

Shows over!!

OTHER PLANNED ACTIVITIES

Guard Dog Temperament Testing
Canine Good Citizen Testing
Obedience Seminar
Dog Equipment Vendors
Food, hamburgers, dogs, chicken, salads, drinks
Purple
I live here

Postby randi81 » May 15th, 2007, 4:43 pm

I think I might come to that! On Sunday, anyways. I'll probably leave Saydee home... we don't have enough OB training down to take her to something like that yet.
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Return to North East