Had a great time!

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby GregMK9 » June 4th, 2007, 3:12 pm

First trial of the east coast PSA trial season was a HUGE success!
Md trial wasn't' a big trial (25 entries in all) but I think that's what made it so special! There were more level 2 competitors then most trials I've been to. the competition was was great with some strong teams! The scenario's in te upper levels were tough and really made you have to think.
The rain put a slight damper on things, but everyone sucked it up and did a great job! Kinda reminded me of Dom's PSA trial with all the rain! The only difference is No vehicles got stuck! lol
I'd like to also take this time to thank Darryl Ritchie for coming all the way from Texas t judge on sat, and Rick Furrow for judging on sun.
I'd like to thank the competitors who come from N.C., N.Y., Pa., N.J., and any other sat I missed!
I'd like to especially thank Don, and Laura Tapp for everything! Most didn't know it, but this trial was a joint effort between MK-9 and Crab City K-9. also, Thanks Don for decoying for me and helping me and my dogs get ready to trial. Thanks guys!
Thank you decoys, Jon Schnelle, Sean Burlarley, Dave Pappalardo, and James Baynard. You guys did an awesome job and with out guys like yourselves we wouldn't have a sport to play in!
I would also like to thank Jerry Bradshaw for jumping in and helping out with the food, clean up, etc. Your the man!
And finally, I'd like to thank MK-9 members Katrina Kardiasmenos, and Dallas Keeter for all the hard work they put in behind the scenes. Without them this trial would have never taken Place!
Congrats to Tar-heel K-9 club member Hillary and Zenon for not only acquiring there PDC on sat, but also for getting there PSA 1 title and 1st place on sun. along with High Protection and High Obedience awards!
Congrats to Rick Galloway and Rocket from Sassafras K9. Not only did they get there PSA 1 title on sat, but took home 1st place, High protection and obedience for that day. Rick also took home Awards for High Owner trained and High in trial. Rick's cub, Sassafras K9 also received the club award for high in trial!
Congrats to Janet and Zuko on her PSA 1 title and 2ND place trophy on sat.
Don Tapp took 1st place both sat and sun in the level two's as well as earning his first leg to his level 2 title! Way to go Don!!!!
Laura Ta pp of Crab City K9 Took 2ND place in the level 2's on sat with her dog Andy! Way to go Laura!!!
I took 2ND Place with Jue on sun., and third place with Ajsa on sun. I called Jue off to early and Asja blew the call off all together. So no legs for us.Better luck next time!
And in the level three's, I'd Like to congratulate MK-9 member Katrina Kardiasmenos for her first place trophy on both sat and sun. Sun missing titling because of a bite on the call off!
Looks like MK-9 needs some work in the call off dept.!lol
Thanks again everyone and thinking enough of us to come out and show some support!
Next trial is Chicago. For what is sure to be a great time, contact Christie Meyer for all info. and I hope to see everyone there!
Greg

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
GregMK9
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » June 4th, 2007, 3:17 pm

I'm glad it went off so well!!!

Nice work everyone!!!!!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » June 4th, 2007, 4:01 pm

Well, WE were celebrating you BIRTHDAY, Mister!! :greenWave:

http://www.pitbulltalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=12735
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby GregMK9 » June 4th, 2007, 8:07 pm

AWWWWWW!!!!! I am Soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I didn't see it on my own! You guys are the absolute best! Thanks!!!!
Greg

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
GregMK9
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » June 5th, 2007, 2:55 pm

Congrats to you & all the winners!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Return to North East