Looking for an experienced Pit Bull trainer in Eastern PA

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Kuzo1 » July 10th, 2007, 9:14 am

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but it is specific to the NE. :|

Locke is about to graduate from basic OB class next week but I would like to continue his training with the next level of classes. Although I really like our current trainer, I would like to enroll Locke in a class with someone more experienced with bully breeds, or pit bulls specifically. Does anyone know of a good trainer in the eastern Pennsylvania, preferably around the Allentown area? :thumbsup:
Kuzo1
Just Whelped

Postby randi81 » July 10th, 2007, 4:52 pm

On July 10 2007, 9:14 AM, Kuzo1 wrote:I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but it is specific to the NE. :|

Locke is about to graduate from basic OB class next week but I would like to continue his training with the next level of classes. Although I really like our current trainer, I would like to enroll Locke in a class with someone more experienced with bully breeds, or pit bulls specifically. Does anyone know of a good trainer in the eastern Pennsylvania, preferably around the Allentown area? :thumbsup:

I know of someone in Harrisburg. :| His name is Mike Romberger. He's VERY experienced with pits, as he is the trainer for the Harrisburg Humane Society. He helps a lot of the dogs that have been there a while (99.9% of those dogs are pit bulls) get their CGC, in addition to basic and advanced OB. The classes are held at the shelter.

Here's the way to get in contact with him -- http://www.whosdoggie.com
If you decide Harrisburg is too far, maybe he could point you in the right direction?
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Return to North East