What a weekend!

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby GregMK9 » September 3rd, 2007, 9:57 am

We had perfect weather for the Crab City K9/ Metropolitan K9 PSA mock trial (Non-Sanctioned).
Between entries, donations, and 50/50 we were able to raise $452.00 for Chad, his troops and the MWD's in Iraq.
Mark McCabe won the 50/50 and graciously went straight to the donation jug and put his winnings right back to the pot! Class act!
The turn out was great! PSA decoys Jeff Riccio and Sean Burlarly did a bang up job with there decoy work! Thanks guys! Without our decoys we would have had no event!
Thanks to Pete Hill for running the grill. Awesome burgers!
Thanks to Katrina for taking some great pics. I'm sure she'll have them up asap.
Thanks to Old Glory Bulldog team Nicole, Jeanette, and Grace for traveling from so far away to join us. Nice Bulldogs guys!
Even though this was a joint venture, I'd like to thank Don and Laura Tapp! They supplied refreshments, food, yard for this event, as well as accepting donations through Pay-pal! Don also judged and critiqued myself and Laura in the 2 routine (I couldn't judge myself).lol
I would also like to thank everyone who came out and supported in anyway! Sorry if I missed anyone!
Truely a great time, great friends both old and new, but most importantly, a great cause!
Chad, if your reading this hurry the ell up and get home!
Greg

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
GregMK9
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » September 3rd, 2007, 11:25 am

Congrats on a succesful event. :)
Jenn
undecided

Postby GregMK9 » September 3rd, 2007, 9:22 pm

Thank you!
Greg

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
GregMK9
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » September 3rd, 2007, 9:32 pm

I'm getting antsy for pictures . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby GregMK9 » September 4th, 2007, 6:13 pm

Katrina took lots! I'm sure she'll have some up soon!
Greg

GregMK9
Just Whelped

Postby katiek0417 » September 4th, 2007, 6:43 pm

On September 04 2007, 5:13 PM, GregMK9 wrote:Katrina took lots! I'm sure she'll have some up soon!

HAHA...that's a funny one....
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby TheRedQueen » September 4th, 2007, 10:17 pm

Sounds like a great time! Also can't wait for pics...;)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to North East