Anyone near Millersville, MD? We're doing a demo on Sunday

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby TheRedQueen » September 4th, 2007, 10:16 pm

We're doing a flyball demo at Kinder Park in Millersville around noon on Sunday. It's for "Paws in the Park". :)

The whole gang will be there...racing and having fun!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Marinepits » September 5th, 2007, 8:09 am

Ooooooo, sounds like fun! Have a great time!

(You MUST post pics!) :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby babyreba » September 5th, 2007, 8:12 am

i'm not too far from millersville, but my weekend is booked with dog stuff--training all day saturday, ATTS test sunday morning, more training sunday afternoon if we're up to it.
babyreba
Supremely Bully

Postby GregMK9 » September 12th, 2007, 10:36 pm

Millersville is right around the corner from Katrina and I! I'd love to come check it out. All depends on what time it is as we have our club training on sun. So, just in case I missed it, What time s it being held? And how long will it be going on? Being so close I would hate to miss it. However, I do have PSA East coast regional's in just two weeks.
Anyway, let me know and I'll try to make it out and at least introduce myself!
Greg

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
GregMK9
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » September 13th, 2007, 8:02 pm

On September 12 2007, 9:36 PM, GregMK9 wrote:Millersville is right around the corner from Katrina and I! I'd love to come check it out. All depends on what time it is as we have our club training on sun. So, just in case I missed it, What time s it being held? And how long will it be going on? Being so close I would hate to miss it. However, I do have PSA East coast regional's in just two weeks.
Anyway, let me know and I'll try to make it out and at least introduce myself!

Sorry, I should have put the date in the header...it was last Sunday. :(

I'm sure we'll meet up sometime...with all the doggy stuff around here! ;)
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to North East