CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby ellie@ny » January 8th, 2008, 7:18 pm

Connecticut
SLEEPING GIANT KENNEL CLUB
HAMDEN (I) JS CONF OBED

OBED PRE-ENTRY ONLY
Jan 12; T1 Diane Cohen OPEN A NOV UTIL OPEN B Trial 9:00 am
Jan 12; T2 Norbert Kowal OBED Trial 9:30 am
Jan 13; S1 Carleen Farrington JS NORTH (except AE) HERD (except BSD) TERR (except TFT) COMP Kathy Hartmann GUARD SCENT SIGHT GUN Entries 8-9 am Show 9:30 am
Jan 13; S2 Donna Blews JS AE APBT TFT Kathy Hartmann NORTH (except AE) HERD (except BSD) TERR (except APBT TFT) COMP Carleen Farrington GUARD SCENT SIGHT GUN Entries 8-9 am Show to follow S1

DOS $25; JS $10 if dog is not otherwise entered to show; PE $20 received by January 2, 2008

Paws N Effect, 36 Corporate Dr (230) 281-7155; From: I-91, Exit 10 - Rt 40. Right onto Rt. 10 (Whitney Ave.), go approx. 1.5 miles, left onto Sherman Ave. (Dunkin’ Donuts on left), 1.1 miles, right onto Corporate Ridge to end. Wilbur Cross, Merit Parkway : Rt. 15 S: Exit 62 turn right onto Whitney Ave N. Follow above directions Rt. 15 N: Exit 60 (Dixwell Ave.), left at exit. 8 miles, bear left at Duchess Diner, go thru light onto Shepard Ave, 4 lights, right onto Sherman Lane, 1st left onto Sherman Ave., Go 1.5 miles. Left onto Corporate Ridge. Building on left. From: I-84 – Exit onto 691, first exit (Cheshire, Rt. 10 S), follow through Cheshire into Hamden (Rt. 10, becomes Whitnet Ave.), take right onto Sherman Ave. follow above. http://www.geocities.com/sleepinggiantkc

Chairperson: Marietta Mennone (203) 281-1933 marietta@stolzstein.com
Event Secretary: Joyce Leach, 566 Cook Hill Rd, Cheshire CT 06410 (203) 272-6615 jleach7919@aol.com

It's this weekend,I'll be there hopefully on Sunday,if the weather will be ok.
Anyone else?It's a nice indoor show.Last year we had a big entry of APBT's.
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Marinepits » January 8th, 2008, 7:29 pm

:pissed: I have to work.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 8th, 2008, 9:04 pm

I'm trying to see how far it is from me... is this the correct addy:
36 Corporate Dr for the show site because map quest won't give me directions to that or is it Corporate Ridge Dr?
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » January 8th, 2008, 9:27 pm

Try this! :wink:
36 Corporate Ridge Rd, Hamden, CT, 06514-1134
You have to come!!!It's INDOOR,and not too far! :|
Only 2 hour drive for us.
I just hope the weather will be good as well!
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 9th, 2008, 9:10 pm

I'll try . I'm pretty sure it is around 3.5 hrs from me

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » January 10th, 2008, 8:42 pm

On January 09 2008, Patch O' Pits wrote:I'll try . I'm pretty sure it is around 3.5 hrs from me

So that's not too much? :)
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 11th, 2008, 6:18 pm

LOL they have two class dogs and one CH registered only so far. I'm not sure if it is worth the trip

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Karen » January 12th, 2008, 10:35 am

Donna SUCKS as a judge. I won't waste my money on her ever again. She put up a piece of crap that had ribbons witheld for being a dwarf over Rowdy because Rowdy was a PUPPY. Hello? He was the BETTER DOG!
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby mnp13 » January 12th, 2008, 1:14 pm

AKC or UKC?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Karen » January 12th, 2008, 1:19 pm

On January 12 2008, mnp13 wrote:AKC or UKC?

UKC. She has Tollers and is also and obedience judge.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby ellie@ny » January 12th, 2008, 3:18 pm

On January 12 2008, Karen wrote:Donna SUCKS as a judge. I won't waste my money on her ever again. She put up a piece of crap that had ribbons witheld for being a dwarf over Rowdy because Rowdy was a PUPPY. Hello? He was the BETTER DOG!

I'm sad to hear your bad experience Karen!
I personally doesn't care what she did in the past,every show is different IMO,so lets hope she learned her lesson since then. :wink:
Lets hope we wont have any dwarfs this time! :shock:
This is very close to me,so It's also a great way to socialize Milo.
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Karen » January 12th, 2008, 3:26 pm

On January 12 2008, ellie@ny wrote:
On January 12 2008, Karen wrote:Donna SUCKS as a judge. I won't waste my money on her ever again. She put up a piece of crap that had ribbons witheld for being a dwarf over Rowdy because Rowdy was a PUPPY. Hello? He was the BETTER DOG!

I'm sad to hear your bad experience Karen!
I personally doesn't care what she did in the past,every show is different IMO,so lets hope she learned her lesson since then. :wink:
Lets hope we wont have any dwarfs this time! :shock:
This is very close to me,so It's also a great way to socialize Milo.

It's not just my opinion Ellie. Ask around and NO she needs to redo her APBT apprenticing!
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 12th, 2008, 8:35 pm

I don't think I've ever been under her? What does she look like?

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Karen » January 12th, 2008, 8:37 pm

On January 12 2008, Patch O' Pits wrote:I don't think I've ever been under her? What does she look like?

I'll email you a pic
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 12th, 2008, 9:06 pm

Thanks!

Is this show at a big or cramped inside site???

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » January 14th, 2008, 4:59 pm

Well we went and left! :D
There was only 2 other dogs in the breed so it was not worth to enter.
After that I got food poisoned by MR McDonald's,so altogether it was a nice day!!! :D
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 14th, 2008, 6:10 pm

On January 14 2008, ellie@ny wrote:Well we went and left! :D
After that I got food poisoned by MR McDonald's,so altogether it was a nice day!!! :D
Your day sounds like mine. I decided to go packed the dogs in the car drove 1/2 way there must have gotten some type of metal stuck in my tire from the construction at the rest area, got a flat right before the George Washington Bridge. Finally got home several hours later. Now have to order a new tire because it was trashed. UUUUGH. It was a very expensive pointless weekend for me.

I don't really like small showings it isn't fun without a lot of competition and enough for classes. Maybe I'll just wait until spring to show again when it picks up

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » January 14th, 2008, 7:13 pm

On January 14 2008, Patch O' Pits wrote:
On January 14 2008, ellie@ny wrote:Well we went and left! :D
Your day sounds like mine. I decided to go packed the dogs in the car drove 1/2 way there must have gotten some type of metal stuck in my tire from the construction at the rest area, got a flat right before the George Washington Bridge. Finally got home several hours later. Now have to order a new tire because it was trashed. UUUUGH. It was a very expensive pointless weekend for me.

I don't really like small showings it isn't fun without a lot of competition and enough for classes. Maybe I'll just wait until spring to show again when it picks up

I'm glad not only my day was suck!!! :D
No,just kidding! :) Thank god you made it home safe!!!
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 14th, 2008, 7:16 pm

Thanks! Hope you are felling better

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to North East