Agility Run Thru's - NY

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby LaylaWoobie » May 6th, 2008, 6:48 pm

Tuesday Evening Agility Run-Thru's
Beginning 27 May, Agility Run-Thru's will be held for benefit of the SPCA of Tompkins County. All fees go to the SPCA.The Run-Thru's will be held at the Jolley McSmith Farm (2373 WestDanby Road, which is SR 34/96, about half way between Ithaca and Spencer, NY)

The course opens at 6:30 and runs until everyone is tired or 8:30,whichever happens first.The agility field is fenced and lighted if necessary. There is anadjacent fenced 15 acre field and pond for an off-leash run and swimto cool-down.

Fee: $7 per slot in the run-order ($5 for SPCA adopted dogs!). This means that humans will take turns. You can run the same dog if we getseveral cycles or you can run a different dog each time.We will have a new course each week, nested for advanced and starterslevel teams.

If you are interested, contact Polley so that we can send youdirections from wherever you are and keep you informed about weather and other changes : <polley_mcclure@mac.com>
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby gayrghts » May 6th, 2008, 7:34 pm

Dang, wish you were closer....

I'd love something like that

esp the fenced in 15 acre area with pond....
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Return to North East