Postby SisMorphine » May 26th, 2008, 10:25 am

FINALLY ATTS testing north of NY!!!!

September 21, 2008
North Shore Kennel Club
263 Topsfield Road
Ipswich, MA 01938
(978) 356-1644
Email: hollystump@hickoryhillkennel.com
Test Location: Middlesex County 4-H Grounds, South Chelmsford Rd, Westford, MA 01886
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby gayrghts » May 26th, 2008, 11:11 pm

uggg still over 3 hrs from me.....
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » September 16th, 2008, 12:24 pm

This testing session is full.

We didn't make it in :( I didn't have the money. Crap.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby SisMorphine » September 20th, 2008, 2:51 pm

Okay, so I volunteered to work the event the whole day and I believe I will be able to test Blue. WAHOO!!!! Now I'm uber nervous. I hope he passes everything. I hope I don't totally muff up as a handler. EEEEK!!!!!
SisMorphine

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 20th, 2008, 3:14 pm

Relax. It's super easy. Hell of a lot easier than the CGC! lol All you have to do is hold on to the leash and let the dog do its thing. Why aren't you testing Teeny?
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby madremissy » September 20th, 2008, 3:16 pm

Good Luck, Sis. You and Blue will do great. :)
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby SisMorphine » September 20th, 2008, 4:20 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Relax. It's super easy. Hell of a lot easier than the CGC! lol All you have to do is hold on to the leash and let the dog do its thing. Why aren't you testing Teeny?

Only one open spot right now. I'm bringing her just in case, but the douche is in heat so even if she's tested I'm not sure if she'll pass right now (she's tweaky when she's bleeding . . . much like her momma ;) ). She's also far more serious than Blue, and I don't know exactly how the ABBB standard is written (ie: which type of Alapaha it was written for since there are types), so I guess we'll just have to see.
SisMorphine

Return to North East