UKC show/pull 5/31-6/1 Enfield CT

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Leslie H » May 26th, 2008, 12:31 pm

Connecticut
AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER CLUB OF NEW ENGLAND
ENFIELD (O) CONF JS
(Held In Conjunction With New England Pullers Association)
May 31; S1 Jim Jones JS TERR COMP; John Davidson GUARD SCENT; Sally Davidson SIGHT GUN; Judy Jones NORTH HERD (except BSD) Entries 8-8:45 am Show 9:30 am NLC: Total Dog (Held In Conjunction With New England Pullers Association)
May 31: S2 Jim Jones JS GUARD SCENT; John Davidson SIGHT GUN; Sally Davidson NORTH HERD (except BSD); Judy Jones TERR COMP Entries 8-8:45 Show ½ hour after S1 NLC: Total Dog(Held In Conjunction With New England Pullers Association)
June 1; S1 Sally Davidson JS TERR COMP; Judy Jones GUARD SCENT; Jim Jones SIGHT GUN; John Davidson NORTH HERD (except BSD) Entries 8-8:30 am Show 9 am NLC: Total Dog(Held In Conjunction With New England Pullers Association)
June 1; S2 John Davidson JS TERR COMP; Sally Davidson GUARD SCENT; Judy Jones SIGHT GUN; Jim Jones NORTH HERD (except BSD) Entries 8-8:30 am Show ½ hour after S1 NLC: Total Dog(Held In Conjunction With New England Pullers Association)
DOS $25 (cash only); JS $25; PE $15; JS $15 received by May 23, 2008
Lutwinas Farm, 113 Brainard Rd; From I-91 South (towards Hartford,CT) Off I-91 South take exit 49 (US Route 5/Enfield Street Exit) At end of ramp at stoplight go right onto Enfield Street (Route 5) for about ½ mile. Turn left onto Brainard Road (Firehouse on corner) and go approximately ¾ of a mile. Off I-91 North take exit 49 (US Route 5/Enfield Street). At end of ramp bear left at fork and at the stoplight turn left onto Enfield Street (Route 5) for about ¾ of a mile. Turn left onto Brainard Road follow above directions. http://www.apbTcofne.com
Chairperson: Beth Jones (860) 434-3565 bluemoonkennel@sbcglobal.net
Event Manager: Donna Sullivan EM #1002, 25 Suffolk Dr, East Hartford CT 06118 (860) 680-7279 pawzatively@gmail.com

Connecticut
NEW ENGLAND PULLERS ASSOCIATION
ENFIELD (I) WPULL
May 31; Stephen Palinkas (Leslie Haller backup) Entries 10-11:30 am Pull 12 noon
June 1; Stephen Palinkas (Leslie Haller backup) Entries 9-10 am Pull 10:30 am
DOS $25; PE $18 received by May 24, 2008
Lutwinas Farm, 113 Brainard Rd; From I-91 South (towards Hartford,CT) Off I-91 South take exit 49 (US Route 5/Enfield Street Exit) At end of ramp at stoplight go right onto Enfield Street (Route 5) for about ½ mile. Turn left onto Brainard Road (Firehouse on corner) and go approximately ¾ of a mile. Off I-91 North take exit 49 (US Route 5/Enfield Street). At end of ramp bear left at fork and at the stoplight turn left onto Enfield Street (Route 5) for about ¾ of a mile. Turn left onto Brainard Road follow above directions. http://www.newenglandpullersassociation.com
Chairperson: Doug Hamilton (860) 434-3565 bluemoonkennel@sbcglobal.net
Event Secretary: Jane Palinkas, 68 Wheeler St, Winsted CT 06098 (860) 379-2155 janesmals@aol.com
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby ellie@ny » May 26th, 2008, 1:56 pm

I'll see you there!!!! :D
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 26th, 2008, 7:23 pm

Hoping to get there. :)
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » May 26th, 2008, 9:14 pm

Patch O' Pits wrote:Hoping to get there. :)

Well you better be!!! :)
We're staying at Motel 6 45 $ for one night!!! :wink:
With these gas prices we have to do this now. :|
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 27th, 2008, 3:21 pm

ellie@ny wrote:
Patch O' Pits wrote:Hoping to get there. :)

Well you better be!!! :)
We're staying at Motel 6 45 $ for one night!!! :wink:
With these gas prices we have to do this now. :|

can you pm me the hotel info pleeeease....If I can get there, I may see if my BF can watch my others. This way, I can stay over too :)

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » May 27th, 2008, 3:55 pm

Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Marinepits » May 27th, 2008, 5:19 pm

Woot! Party at the Motel 6! :bananaDance:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Karen » May 30th, 2008, 7:57 am

Is there a final head count? We'll have Dilly, Tes and Phan. Rowdy's staying home. I think. Maybe. Probably..... And Motel 6 is where we stay too.
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby ellie@ny » May 30th, 2008, 8:27 am

That's great Karen,that you guys are coming! :)
Are you doing to do WP with Dilly,Tes,Phan too?
I forgot to PE so now I'll have to pay full prices for my entries... :doh: :crazy2:
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 30th, 2008, 9:21 pm

Still trying to work things out with the person who watches my fur kids.

UUUgh it was just 75.00 to fill my stinking gas tank!

Thanks for the hotel info. I'll give them a call if I get up there in the AM

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 30th, 2008, 10:11 pm

Karen, leslie and Ellie are you doing conformation too? or just weight pull? I'm wondering if anyone is showing...

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Leslie H » May 30th, 2008, 10:55 pm

You know me. Soleil can be on call if need be to fill a Ch class, but I'm just planning on pulling. See you in the am.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Return to North East