2nd Pit Bull Awareness Day - New Haven, CT

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby lilabet » August 9th, 2008, 3:32 pm

Hi All, sorry I haven't been on here in a while. Had a busy schedule and my computer was down for a couple of weeks. I would like to announce that the 2nd Annual Pit Bull Awareness Day is in the planning stages. If anyone would like to help out just let me know. We are looking for vendors, rescues, people to help set up and tear down, and help during the event. We want lots of bully ambassadors there, too. So if you have a pit bull that is into agility, obedience, weight pull, or any other dog sport, or is just well mannered and friendly, bring them on over! The event is at the same time and location as last year. It is on October 25th, from 11 AM to 3 PM, at Edgerton Park in New Haven, CT. We had a great time last year with not a single incident. There will be multiple vendors, rescues, demos, a pit bull fashion show (need dogs for that, as well), food, CGC testing, a representative from the ASPCA will speak, a raffle, adoptable dogs, etc. Rescue Ink will also be there. Please help if you can or just come and enjoy the day.
lilabet
Just Whelped

Postby Leslie H » August 10th, 2008, 11:01 am

I should be able to do another weight pull demo w/Soleil if you want.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby ellie@ny » August 10th, 2008, 7:16 pm

I wish this was on a different date,then we could go..but the 25.is already booked. :(
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Marinepits » October 22nd, 2008, 6:15 pm

Anybody going? :dance:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to North East