Palisaded KC Match SHow May 21st NJ

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Maryellen » April 25th, 2006, 4:16 pm

Palisaded KC Match Show - Posted April 7, 2006

Please cross post this with any and all AKC breed and Rare Breed sites/breeders/exhibitors in this region. Feel free to put this on your websites and share it with your breed clubs, group clubs, list groups, evil vortices, message boards!

The Palisades Kennel Club, Inc. is having their AKC sanctioned B conformation Match Show this May 21, 2006 in Riverside County Park in Lyndhurst, New Jersey. Rain or shine. Classes are to include puppies 3-6, 6-9, 9-12,12-18, adults, and rare breeds. Richard Reynolds will be judging all the rare breeds, including best rare breed puppy and best rare breed adult. Joanne Silver will be doing all the Sporting and Working breeds and group, Barbara Swisher will be judging the Toy and Herding breeds and group, Gwen McCullagh will judge the Hound breeds and group as well as BPIM and BAIM. Pam Goldman will judge the Terrier and Non-Sporting breeds and group.

Judging begins at 11:00 AM but we will have a handling clinic at 10:00 AM for those new to conformation.

The cost is $10 per entry, and pre-entry and pre-payment are required. Closing date is May 20th.

Riverside County Park in Lyndhurst is located off Route 3 in Northern NJ. The park is about 1/2 mile south of the Riverside Drive exit. We will be next to the Dog Park (a fenced dog run in the park)

No tape on ears, Poodles in show clip, and no dogs with majors.
Please bring a chair, and water/food for yourself and your dogs. There are bathrooms but no food vendors in the park. There will be lots of shade and parking.

There will also be Therapy Dog and CGC tests available. You must pre-register and pre-pay for these as well. Spaces for these tests are limited so you must call and reserve a spot first. Contact The Bright & Beautiful Therapy Dogs at http://www.golden-dogs.org or call 888-PET-5770

For more information and directions to the site, contact the Match Show Chairman, Bill Clark at BEAGLE177@cs.com or call him at 201-384-5710.

To submit an entry, send Bill your fee (checks made out to PKC) and please include your full name, full address, phone, email, dog's name, breed, age, and gender.
Send it to Bill Clark, 177 Sunset St., Dumont, NJ 07628

We hope to see you there!
Thank You-
Janet Mines Krings
Secretary, The Palisades Kennel Club, Inc.
JanWarNJ@aol.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 25th, 2006, 5:17 pm

It says that dogs can't be major pointed so I'm guessing no titled dogs are allowed to come play.... That stinks
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to North East