Animal Emergency Services (MA)

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby SisMorphine » January 12th, 2009, 8:38 am

13 Nursery St
Salem, MA 01970

24 Hour Emergency Office: 978-745-2181

24 hour emergency service staffed with Vet Techs. Will transport sick and injured animals to the vet. They also offer rides to the vet for people who have no way to get there with their animal, and disaster relief services.

http://animalemergencyservice.weebly.com/index.html

The website says they also have offices in NJ, NY, and PA but it doesn't say where.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Judy » January 12th, 2009, 7:48 pm

That is cool!
Due to a forum glitch, I am now 30 years old. :woowoo:
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » January 28th, 2009, 7:50 pm

FYI:
This company will also help in disaster relief, such as tonight where we are expecting lots of ice. If you are in the area and lose power and have to leave your house PLEASE call them as they have several kennels (including mine) which they can use to bring dogs (and I would assume cats, just not here ;)) to keep them warm and safe until power is restored.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Return to North East