NY-July 3-4 PSA seminar & ATTS test

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 27th, 2010, 11:58 pm

Rochester Working Dog Club will be holding a PSA training seminar on Saturday, July 3th in Albion NY with PSA East Coast Assistant Director, Greg Williams of Metropolitan K9.

Anyone is welcome! You do not have to be competing in PSA to attend – if you are considering PSA or just want to learn more, please join us!

You must be a PSA member to participate in the seminar. If you do not have a yearly membership, you may apply for a Weekend Membership for $10. Forms will be available at the seminar. If you’d like to join us for a cook out after training on Saturday, please add $10 onto your registration fee. We will be grilling out – burgers, hot dogs, drinks and snacks.

I'm working on getting a temperament test (atts.org) together for Sunday, so we'll be having a weekend full of fun stuff to do with our dogs.

Registrations and questions can be sent to rochesterworkingdogs@gmail.com with the following information:

Handler, Address, Phone, Email & Club Name
Dog, Breed & Age

PSA Member: Yes/No

Competing at: PDC Sleeve PDC Suit PSA1 PSA2 PSA3

Register me for (circle all that apply):
Working Spot - $50
Weekend Membership - $10
BBQ - $10
Audit Spot - $20

Please also let me know if you'd be interested in the temperament test - the fee will be $40/dog.

Spots are limited - so register early! :dance:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby mnp13 » March 28th, 2010, 12:03 am

The fee for the ATTS test will be $40?

Or is that the ATTS test and training?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby katiek0417 » March 28th, 2010, 9:44 am

mnp13 wrote:The fee for the ATTS test will be $40?

I think that's the fee for the test itself...that's in line with what the fee is at most locations...
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby LaylaWoobie » March 28th, 2010, 1:14 pm

mnp13 wrote:The fee for the ATTS test will be $40?

The standard ATTS fee is $30, but there's a bunch of crap we need to buy to prepare to it, so we added a few bucks so we dont actually lose money holding the test.

The $30 goes to ATTS - the hosting club doesnt make any money off the test.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » April 5th, 2010, 11:19 am

okay, the ATTS test has been postponed...we didnt have enough time to get everything set up for July, but we'll work on getting it set up for maybe the fall sometime.

CGC will be available - just give me a heads up if you'd like to test so I can have everything ready.

That being said - registrations are coming in for working spots, so if you'd like a working spot please let me know ASAP! :wave2:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Return to North East