UKC Obedience, Rally, Conformation - Buffalo, June 26 - 27

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby mnp13 » April 13th, 2010, 10:53 pm

NEW YORK
UPSTATE KENNEL CLUB
BUFFALO (I) CONF ALT JS OBED RO
Jun 26; S1 Karen Johnson JS; Skip Stanbridge (GRP6) BSD (AA/CP); Laurie Soutar OBED Show Entries 7:30-8 am Show 8:30 am Trial Entries 8-8:30 Trial 9 am NLC: Veteran, Total Dog
Jun 26; S2 Karen Johnson JS (GRP6) BSD (AA/CP); Laurie Soutar OBED Show Entries 7:30-8 am Show 10:45 am or to follow S1 whichever is later Trial Entries 8-8:30 Trial to follow T1 NLC: Veteran, Total Dog
Jun 27; T1 Maureen Gargan JS (GRP6) BSD (AA/CP); Lynn Currie RO Entries 7:30-8 am Judging 8:30 am NLC: Veteran, Total Dog
Jun 27; T2 Lynn Currie RO Entries 7:30-8 am Trial to follow T1 NLC: Total Dog
DOS $25, $23 2nd entry same dog/same show/trial; JS $20; PE $20, $18 2nd entry same dog/same show/trial, JS $15 received by June 16, 2010
Canine Sports Complex, 356 Hertel Avenue, 14207 (716) 874-7505; From West I-90 to 190 exit 53 Buffalo/Canada, to exit 13, Austin St. Left on Niagara St. Right 1/2 mile on Hertel Ave. Parking lot left on Foundry St. (from Canada Peace Bridge, 190 North to exit 13, Austin St. as above). From East I-90 to exit 51, Route 33 W to 198 West, exit Grant St. Right on Military Rd. Left on Hertel Ave. Parking lot right on Foundry St.
Chairperson: Jacqueline Walters (716) 825-0258 jackiewalt@aol.com
Event Secretary: Kathy Quinn, 27 Ward Court, Buffalo NY 14220-2722 (716) 822-0350 kmquinn@roadrunner.com
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Rolex+Deebo » April 14th, 2010, 8:53 am

Hey! you beat me to it! LOL
But yeah, that's the one I want to go to. And thinking about it, I think Im going to do the Rally, not the OB. She can do all the CD exercises, but not consistently enough, and I don't want to push her too hard. But I thing the Rally is a good start. But I'll see when the time comes. And I would love to do the Conformation with her, but I know nothing about showing in it. LOL so I don't know.
So, who's going? :D
PR Top Line's Inna White Tee CGC ~aka~ ♥Rolex♥
Deebo ~aka~ Slobber Monkey
Scahill's Goddess Of Light CGC TDI ~aka~ Ziva

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Patch O' Pits » May 9th, 2010, 5:20 pm

Hmmmm... maybe. Are you going?
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby mnp13 » May 9th, 2010, 6:30 pm

Jackass and I are planning to be there, possibly Ruby as well if I can get her to ever learn a finish that is. The only problem is the long sit because in Novice A I have to handle both of them, if I enter one in A and one in B, I can have someone else bring Ruby in for the long sit if there is only one set of sits. If there is two set of sits I can put them both in A though.

We'll only be doing obedience, Riggs is done with conformation, unless you need a body in the champion class to fill it (and want to donate for his entry :wink: ) He hates it, and the last time was shall-we-say less than agreeable about standing nicely. And he jumped on the judge when she squeeked a toy to "get his attention" (come on what did you expect :| :smileUp: )
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Rolex+Deebo » June 20th, 2010, 11:43 pm

So.... You still goin? I sooo want to know someone there! LOL
When I showed with Rolex, I was always the only APBT there,
but the people were always very nice. :)
Just wondering who is still planning on showing up.
I kinda want to do the conformation for shits and giggles, lol IDK.

Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace. Albert Schweitzer
Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » June 21st, 2010, 5:33 pm

I want to, but with everything else, its just not possible. He's actually ready to do it. :|

bummer.

next time.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Rolex+Deebo » June 22nd, 2010, 2:14 am

awwww!!! U suck! :(
There is the OB in Aug. and that's way closer. I might try for CD at that one. They have no RO.

Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » June 23rd, 2010, 4:06 pm

Rolex+Deebo wrote:awwww!!! U suck! :(

Pass that along to my ex-employer. He's the one who fired me. :wink:
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Rolex+Deebo » June 23rd, 2010, 11:26 pm

Well that sucks, Im sorry. :/

Rolex+Deebo
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to North East