APBTC of NE

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Karen » August 4th, 2006, 2:53 pm

Pre entries are cheaper than day of entries

AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER CLUB OF NEW ENGLAND
ENFIELD (I & O) CONF JS WPULL

Sep 9; S1 Dan Crutchfield JS (GRP1) ABD SAINT (GRP3) IBIZN PODG (GRP4) LR (GRP5) AE ALML CHNK (GRP6) GSD SS WCP (GRP7) AHT APBT RAT (GRP8) BT CHI COTON EB PUG; Melissa Kehler (Beth Jones backup) WPULL Wheels-B
Entries 8-8:30 am
Show 9 am
Pull 10 am
NLC: Total Dog

Sep 9; S2 Dennis Blickenstaff JS (GRP1) ABD SAINT (GRP3) IBIZN PODG (GRP4) LR (GRP5) AE ALML CHNK (GRP6) GSD SS WCP (GRP7) AHT APBT RAT (GRP8) BT CHI COTON EB PUG
Show 9 am

Sep 10; Dorothy Jacobs JS (GRP1) ABD SAINT (GRP3) IBIZN PODG (GRP4) LR (GRP5) AE ALML CHNK (GRP6) GSD SS WCP (GRP7) AHT APBT RAT (GRP8) BT CHI COTON EB PUG; Melissa Kehler (Beth Jones backup) WPULL Wheels-B
Show 9 am
Pull 10 am
NLC: Total Dog

DOS $25; JS $15; PE $20; Weekend PE Special $85 for all 3 shows & 2 WPULL received by August 30, 2006
Lutwanis Farm, 113 Brainard Rd; (860) 741-0223; From I – 91 South (towards Hartford, CT) Off I – 91 South take exit 49 (US Route 5/Enfield Street Exit) At end of ramp at stoplight go right onto Enfield Street (Route 5) for about ½ mile. Turn left onto Brainard Road (Firehouse on corner) and go approximately ¾ of a mile. Off I- 91 North take exit 49 (US Route 5/Enfield Street). At end of ramp bear left at fork and at the stoplight turn left onto Enfield Street (Route5) for about ¾ of a mile. Turn left onto Brainard Road follow above.
Chairperson: Bobbie Morehouse, (860) 345-3277
Event Secretary: Douglas Hamilton, 292 Grassy Hill Rd, Lyme CT 06371-3302 (860) 434-3565 bluemoonkennel@sbcglobal.net
Karen, Cuddles, Dilly the Understudy, and Rowdy the Ruckus Raiser
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby ellie@ny » August 5th, 2006, 10:37 am

I'm planning to go to these shows,as well the other in September in CT.
Hopefully we will bw ready for WP...... :?:
And of course in Oktober too! :D
Karen are you gonna show your female,or just WP?
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Karen » August 5th, 2006, 12:59 pm

ellie@ny wrote:I'm planning to go to these shows,as well the other in September in CT.
Hopefully we will bw ready for WP...... :?:
And of course in Oktober too! :D
Karen are you gonna show your female,or just WP?

Show her too. She's getting spayed over the winter so these are 2 of her last 3 shows. I probably will go to the Eskie show in Sept. depending on how well she does under Dan and go from there. We'll see what happens
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby ellie@ny » August 6th, 2006, 7:35 pm

Hopefully I will see you guys then,it all depends on Maya...If she will be out of her heat season then we do Conf and maybe WP.
Can I show her in heat season?I know I can in AKC,but what about UKC?
I wont do WP if she will be in heat!Don't worry!!! :)
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Karen » August 6th, 2006, 7:39 pm

ellie@ny wrote:Hopefully I will see you guys then,it all depends on Maya...If she will be out of her heat season then we do Conf and maybe WP.
Can I show her in heat season?I know I can in AKC,but what about UKC?
I wont do WP if she will be in heat!Don't worry!!! :)

You can show a bitch in heat UKC but they don't allow you in the performance events. I won't show a bitch in heat, the risk of something happening isn't worth it in my opinion. Dilly's heat will be over next week so we're in the clear.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby ellie@ny » August 6th, 2006, 9:19 pm

What do you mean,what could happen? :|
And no I won't show her in the full blown days either...
I belive she will start pretty soon,Nico started to sniffing her butt more as usually...but no signs yet.Maybe next week...
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Karen » August 6th, 2006, 11:02 pm

ellie@ny wrote:What do you mean,what could happen? :|
And no I won't show her in the full blown days either...
I belive she will start pretty soon,Nico started to sniffing her butt more as usually...but no signs yet.Maybe next week...

I have 4 kids 3 are usually with me and an intact male Ibizan. Use your imagination.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby Romanwild » August 6th, 2006, 11:06 pm

I would love to make it to a couple of shows before the end of the year. We have done any yet. :(
Romanwild
I live here

Postby ellie@ny » August 7th, 2006, 7:17 am

Charles you should come then!
Karen as I said I WON'T SHOW HER IN FULL BLOWN HEAT...PERIOD.
But if she will be in her last week(that's how it looks like now),I will take her out,but that doesn't mean I'm gonna walking with her all day long circles at the field...
She will be crated far from the rings and I will take her out only for her ring time.I've done it before and none of the dogs even realized that she was in heat,because I wasn't standing near anyone with her.
Don't tell me I'm the only one who did that in the history...?
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Karen » August 7th, 2006, 8:17 am

ellie@ny wrote:Charles you should come then!
Karen as I said I WON'T SHOW HER IN FULL BLOWN HEAT...PERIOD.
But if she will be in her last week(that's how it looks like now),I will take her out,but that doesn't mean I'm gonna walking with her all day long circles at the field...
She will be crated far from the rings and I will take her out only for her ring time.I've done it before and none of the dogs even realized that she was in heat,because I wasn't standing near anyone with her.
Don't tell me I'm the only one who did that in the history...?

Why are you so defensive? When did a statement "I wouldn't" or "I have" become about YOU? Last I checked IT WASN'T.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Postby ellie@ny » August 7th, 2006, 8:20 am

"I have 4 kids 3 are usually with me and an intact male Ibizan. Use your imagination."
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Karen » August 7th, 2006, 8:28 am

ellie@ny wrote:"I have 4 kids 3 are usually with me and an intact male Ibizan. Use your imagination."

No kidding. It only takes a second for a kid to screw up and I have a bitch having lurcher puppies that can run fast and bite hard which would be a nightmare and emergency spay. Funny everyone else got it. My bitch + my dog = God knows what. My mistake for thinking you HAD an imagination.
Karen
Confident Young Bully

Return to North East