M.A.D. Summer challenge thank you and video

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Chris Fraize » August 8th, 2006, 2:08 am

Many thanks to everyone that helped make the 2006 M.A.D. Summer Challenge a great success.

M.A.D. Club member Carrie Hartranft inspired by her recent trip to the Dog Sports Open in St. Johns Michigan decided we should have a theme to the trial. Our first theme was a “Birthday Partyâ€
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Cuda » August 8th, 2006, 2:50 pm

A great time was had up there this weekend. I think the most exciting part was when Booyah almost jumped OVER Shawn. Going uphill with Shawn running away from him at that. Effiin SPECTACULAR. And of course for me watching my own dog work and progress through out the week was great. The great thing about the MAD summer challenge was that it was treated as a training trial, as was the DSO the week before. The option of just stopping in the middle of your run to work on the problem your dog is having with that particular event is priceless. Just about EVERYONE took advantage of that option at one point or another.

Cuda did a great job in snapping not 1 but 2 lines while we were there. 1 cable tie out, and 1 supposedly "indestructable" long line.

Chris, thanks again for a ton of help. Ive been picturing the "switch" from stern to happy in my head for a few days now. Hopefully it will become second nature.

Megan and Mike, many thanks to both of you. You guys took LOTS of bites from Cuda through out the week. I appreciate it ton's and then some.

April, Alyssa, Keri, Dave, Richie, Noel, and kids it was nice seeing you all again. Hope to see you all at the WPBTCA Nationals.

Will, Sheri, Angela, Ann, Jess, It was nice meeting you guys.

Cuda sends a big wet kiss to all.

Bryan
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Chris Fraize » August 8th, 2006, 5:15 pm

Bryan,

You and Cuda came a LONG way this weekend! Keep up the great work and always push the envelope! I can tell that you will be "in dogs" for a long long time! Keep an open mind and you will continue to get better and better!

Congrats on your placement!

Safe training,
Chris Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to North East