Health tests for dual dogs in CT (very affordable!)

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby ellie@ny » August 18th, 2006, 7:45 am

If your dog is reg. with AKC,and you wan't to get down some health tests with your dog,there will be one clinic at Sept 10,same day as the UKC show and very close to there.I'm deffenetly gonna head out after the show. :)

OFA Hips and elbow : H 110$ E 100$ H+E:130$
Cardiac : 25$
Microchip : 28$ (reg. included)
CERF : 31$
Optigen blood draws : 12$
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Leslie H » August 18th, 2006, 6:49 pm

Are you sure dogs need to be AKC registered? I had Xanny's cardiac done at a clinic associated w/an AKC show, and she's just UKC.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby ellie@ny » August 18th, 2006, 6:59 pm

That was the reply for my e-mail: The tests are for all AKC breeds. The microchips are for any dog. :|
I can ask them again! :) Some of them are very specific about the registry,and some just don't! Hopefully they're the 2.
I e-mail them again!
Ellie
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Leslie H » August 18th, 2006, 9:25 pm

I've used Dr. Huntington (it's at her office, and she's doing the OFA x-rays) before, and recommend her highly. She certainly has no difficulty w/apbt's, I've used her for an OFA, and two frozen semen implants. She's a great vet.
Leslie H
Queen of Weight Pull

Postby ellie@ny » August 19th, 2006, 12:52 pm

Well I just got back an e-mail,and they're full for OFA H+E,they only can do Cardiac and Mic. and blood test....
They didn't answered my other question :|
And Cardiac will be in the morning so I don't think we can make it there from the show:|
Anyway if anyone interested let me know.
Ellie
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Return to North East