*RESCHEDULED* TT tests in NY

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Cuda » July 23rd, 2007, 10:25 pm

On Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:11 pm, doberkim wrote:i went, and my dobe got his TT.

was yours the blue pittie that barked at the blind during the gunshots and then at the threatening stranger? i arrived just as that dog was finishing up...

Yupperz That was me and my boy...
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby doberkim » July 23rd, 2007, 10:25 pm

ellie, yes i was the person with the big blue dobe :) the person with the two (the red and the black) was my friend from NYC... we probably saw each other and didn't even know...
ARCH Bowie's Semper Fidelis v DRU, CD RN RL3 ATT WAC TT CGC (2/3 CD-H, 1/3 D-CD, 6/10 RL1X, 5/10 RL2X)
Beja's Bombs Away v Bowie, RN PTT CGC
http://otchrah.blogspot.com/
doberkim
Just Whelped

Postby Cuda » July 23rd, 2007, 10:26 pm

On Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:46 pm, iluvk9 wrote:
On July 23 2007, Cuda wrote:So did anyone go?

Me and Cuda went and he passed. Hadnt heard anything from anyone else though.

Any photos you can share? :)

Sorry didnt bring camera. Probably would have taken many pictures. Was too busy playing with doggies.
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Cuda » July 23rd, 2007, 10:28 pm

On Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:22 pm, ellie@ny wrote:I hope I remember correctly your name is Brian right?(Cuda's owner)Sorry I have a bad name memory.
Too bad we didn't meet I guess you guys left before we arrived,I was scheduled to be in the PM section,but then I called Faith and told her that my bitch is in heat and I really didn't want to screw up anybody performance with her,so I came later around 3 PM.And she was the last dog....Which was around 6PM..yuck!
Doberkim did you had a blue dobbie,or you came with multiple dogs?
I saw two ladies with your breed,or maybe it wasn't you?

CONGRATS to you both!!! :)

Yupperz you remebered. Yeah we left around 12:15. We were there around 7:45 and by that time I was ready to hit the road and go home and out for a ride on the bike after seeing those bikers there all day.

Congrats and Congrats to you too Doberkim
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby luvmypitties » July 23rd, 2007, 10:30 pm

On July 23 2007, 9:28 PM, Cuda wrote:
On Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:22 pm, ellie@ny wrote:I hope I remember correctly your name is Brian right?(Cuda's owner)Sorry I have a bad name memory.
Too bad we didn't meet I guess you guys left before we arrived,I was scheduled to be in the PM section,but then I called Faith and told her that my bitch is in heat and I really didn't want to screw up anybody performance with her,so I came later around 3 PM.And she was the last dog....Which was around 6PM..yuck!

Yupperz you remebered. Yeah we left around 12:15. We were there around 7:45 and by that time I was ready to hit the road and go home and out for a ride on the bike after seeing those bikers there all day.

OOO what kind of bike do you have? sorry its a bit off topic
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Cuda » July 23rd, 2007, 10:32 pm

On Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:30 pm, luvmypitties wrote:
On July 23 2007, 9:28 PM, Cuda wrote:

OOO what kind of bike do you have? sorry its a bit off topic

Ducati Monster :)
Cuda
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby luvmypitties » July 24th, 2007, 8:25 am

Oh man cool! You will have to post some pictures on here somewhere! I love bikes. My boyfriend just got a Honda RC 51. He was excited about that but he loves loves loves Ducatis!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Previous

Return to North East