Hosting My First Seminar

AL, AR, FL, GA, KY , LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Postby furever_pit » February 8th, 2011, 9:59 pm

Just thought I would share...I am hosting my first training seminar at the club I have just started. Totally the reason I moved all the way from FL to NC. 8)

If anyone is interested, even as spectators, you are more than welcome.

I know I am really freaking excited!! As are Dylan, Cairo, and Gigz.

Chatham County Ring Club is proud to announce its first training seminar!

We will be featuring Rick Rutt on March 5-6. We will be focusing on trial handling skills, training techniques, and teaching and perfecting the different exercises. Decoys are welcome to come work on their skill set as well. We are conveniently located about 30 minutes outside of Raleigh and just outside of Siler City.

Hotel information will follow in the next few days. Food will be available on site.

Here is Rick's updated list of accomplishments:
• High level Handler, over 70 times Ring III with 11 times C.A.C.T. and 13 R.C.A.C.T.
• NARA Selectifs 2007 (Titan),2008 (Uber)
• NARA Cup and Championships 2006-2007 (Titan), 2008 (“Ubble de le Légende Des Cheyennes” Cup Vice-champion)
• Coupe InterContinentale 2007 Team USA (Titan)
• Regional Championships Oct.2006 St. Hubert du Nord, France (Titan) 43 Ring III teams
• Regional Championships Oct.2007 Champagne, France (Titan) 16 Ring III teams
• Regional Championships Feb.2008 Ile de France (Titan) 19 Ring III teams
• Regional Championships Oct. 2008 St. Hubert du Nord (Titan and Vulcain) 32 Ring III teams
• 3 years Selected for the Championship of France in Group 3 (one of the strongest groups in France) o 2007 (Titan) o 2008 (Titan) o 2009 (Titan and Vulcain)
• Owner/Handler “Titan De Le Plaines Des Cheyennes Ch/TR” from Ring II to Ring III -2006 and 2007 NARA Ring III Grand Champion(Undisputed), 2007 NARA Ring III Cup Champion, 2007 Highest scoring dog in NARA Selectifs , 2007 3rd place Ring III in the C.I.C. (Highest scoring dog outside of France), twice finished in the top 5 in regional Championships in France, 2007,2008, and 2009 Selected for the Championship of France in Group 3
• Owner/Handler “Uber du Calvaire Aux Acacias” Brevet to Ring III – 2008 Highest scoring American dog in NARA Selectifs, 2008 NARA Ring III Grand Champion, Domestic Grand Champion, And NARA Cup Champion ( Handled by Frankie Cowen in the Cup and Championship)
• Owner/Handler “Vulcain de Royaume d’Heracles” 2009 Selected for the Championship of France in Group 3. 2010 ARF Vice Champion, 2010 Cup of Champions winner
• Owner/Handler “Ubble de la Legende des Cheyennes” 2008 NARA Cup Vice Champion, 2010 ARF Champion, 2010 Cup of Champions Vice Champion
• Owner/Handler “Boogie De Jardin Des Bambous” Brevet to Ring II

$100 for the weekend.
You can contact me, Alison, with any questions at 919-200-9798.
We are limiting the number of attendees so that we may guarantee quality training time for each handler and their dog(s), so if you want in get in now while the getting is good!
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 9th, 2011, 7:05 am

Sounds awesome! Who's Gigz? Did I miss an update on a new doogan???
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby furever_pit » February 9th, 2011, 8:50 am

Gigz is a young dog that I am putting a foundation on.
He'll probably be here for the next year or so.

I didn't post an intro for him.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby TinaMartin » February 10th, 2011, 11:14 am

Good Luck with the seminar!
Not only am I a member of the Michelle says my dog is fat club I'm the president!
I can Alpha Roll hair!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby furever_pit » February 10th, 2011, 1:14 pm

Thank you!
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby plebayo » February 13th, 2011, 11:03 pm

If you want to bring your seminar to Oregon I'll go! :p

But seriously, that is really awesome news!
Suzanne
Seth, CGC & LiLo
♥♥Sofie - Always in my heart. ♥♥
plebayo
Mrs. Dr. Kildare

Return to South East