Delta Society in Va

AL, AR, FL, GA, KY , LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Postby Jessie's_mom » March 24th, 2007, 7:43 pm

I work at a training and fitness center in the Fredericksburg/Stafford area called Pup 'N Iron. The owner was recently certified to test for the Delta Society which is a pet therapy program. She wants to create an emergency response team in the next year and I feel that the more pit bulls and other misrepresented breeds we can get involved the better. She will be scheduling a seminar on the delta society in April w/ the first test maybe early May. Anyone interested, you can contact her through the website http://www.pupniron.com or e-mail at onesmartpooch@aol.com. This could be a great opportunity for the breed...I know I'm planning on my pup testing as soon as she's ready!
"To Be Great Is To Be Misunderstood."-Emerson
Jessie's_mom
Just Whelped

Postby katiek0417 » March 25th, 2007, 11:19 am

What type of emergency response team? I'm in Glen Burnie, but I'd love to get invovled. I don't have a pittie...but I have Mals...most people have never heard of them...but they love to please people...
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby iluvk9 » March 25th, 2007, 6:34 pm

"Pup N' Iron" LMAO
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jessie's_mom » April 5th, 2007, 11:25 pm

I am not exactly sure of the details, but if you go on the website you can sign up for her Delta seminar on April 22 (the time is on the site too I think), and you can ask her for more info. You can also e-mail her, she checks her e-mail several times a day.

PS: I luvk9...that is the cutest picture I've ever seen (your avatar) :ROFL2:
"To Be Great Is To Be Misunderstood."-Emerson
Jessie's_mom
Just Whelped

Postby luvmypitties » May 23rd, 2007, 11:54 am

This looks like a cool place and only like 10 minutes from my house. But why do they have to be expensive. I am poor gosh darnit. I want to do so much with my dog but money is a big issue right now trying to move out and get caught up with everything my mom left me.
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Return to South East