Bow-Wow Luau

AL, AR, FL, GA, KY , LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Postby luvmypitties » May 22nd, 2007, 3:31 pm

Dont miss the party of the yaer! join us for the 1st annual Bow-Wow Luau, featuring a live auction, silent auction, raffle and drink specials. This Lost Dog and Cat Rescue Foundation fundraiser is your chance to help save the lifes of adoptable rescue animals while having a great time.

Wednesday June 13th 6pm to 9pm at the Clarendon Grill- 1101 N. Highland St., Arlington VA.

$5 donation suggested at the door.

Sponsored by Koons.com.

The Lost Dog and Cat Rescue Foundation is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization with highly dedicated volunteers who rescue abandoned or displaced dogs and cats from the threat of euthanasia by area shelters or other at-risk situations. Once in our care, these companion animals are fully vaccinated and spayed or neutered. We also provide for those animals that need additional time and medical care before going into a new home.

For nearly 6 years, the volunteers at LDCRF have saved thousands of animals' lives with their hard work and dedication!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby APBTgal » June 1st, 2007, 12:10 am

sounds like fun !!!! I wish we could come. I hope you have a great turn out. :)
'I am an Animal Rescuer, My work is never done, My home is never quiet. My wallet is always empty, but my heart is always full In the game of life, we have already won.' -Annette King Tucker
http://oldnorthamericanpitbullterrierclub.wetpaint.com/TYSON CGC,TD
MR.PINK CGC,TD
APBTgal
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to South East