Franklin, VA flyball tournament!

AL, AR, FL, GA, KY , LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Postby TheRedQueen » November 17th, 2009, 9:53 am

We're headed to the Hairier Jump Jets flyball tournament this upcoming weekend...if anyone lives around there, we'd love to meetcha! :wave2: We'll be there from Friday night to Sunday night...in Franklin, VA...which is right near the southern border of VA...right by Rocky Mount, NC.

More info:
http://www.tdpc-hjjdogs.com/tourn.htm
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby TheRedQueen » January 26th, 2010, 11:18 am

We'll be headed down to Franklin again in March 2010 for the spring tourney...stop by and say hi if you're down that way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KIMnhNormw
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen

Postby maberi » January 26th, 2010, 12:34 pm

Good luck!! Make sure to get some photos or video of your crew running
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby TheRedQueen » January 26th, 2010, 10:05 pm

maberi wrote:Good luck!! Make sure to get some photos or video of your crew running

I'll definitely do that! :D

TheRedQueen

Return to South East