Postby Ultimatek9 » January 11th, 2007, 11:45 pm

We have a meeting location.
The first meeting will be held at:
Lake Seminole Park
10015 Park Blvd. (74th Ave. N.)
Seminole FL 33777
Phone: 727.549.6156
Shelter #3

The first meeting is on February 10th at 3pm. The meetings will be held on the second Saturday of the month, as to not conflict with the Mid-Florida APBT Association meetings.

The rules of the club are similar to the MFABPTA. Leashes need to be 4' or shorter. Correction collars are allowed, but they must be safety rigged to a strong buckle collar. Please bring a crate for you dog and unruly children. :D If your dog is truly dog aggressive, we request that you have them wear a red bandana. This will remind everyone to give your pup some extra room.

We will not be having any food at this meeting. I have no idea how many people to expect, my friends have been passing out flyers everywhere.
BTW, I have a flyer (in Microsoft Word format) if anyone want me to email it to them or I can fax it to you. Just let me know. You can email the club at WorkingPitbulls@aol.com
Carla Ann
UWP UAGI Medwin Jaeger Von Deuce CGC TT TD SD HIC FD FDX FDCH FDCH-S FDCH-G WP3
UWP CH Lil Bit O' Hennessy CGC TT TD FD FDX FDCH WP3 TDA(3x)
CH 'PR' Diablo Bullys Patron On The Rocks CGC TT TD
Bullocks Mak'n U Green With Envy
Diablos My Time To Shine
Ultimatek9
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby cheekymunkee » January 13th, 2007, 6:52 pm

Just an idea but

If your dog is truly dog aggressive, we request that you have them wear a red bandana. This will remind everyone to give your pup some extra room.

maybe you should request that truly DA dogs not attend. I have a very DA dog & would not want to aggitate him by subjecting him to other dogs or have the public see any displays by a DA dog.

Good luck with your meet up!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Ultimatek9 » January 14th, 2007, 5:14 pm

Very true.
By dog aggressive I meant: a dog that will fight if another dog is in its face. Eros is this way, but he ignores other dogs and will not go looking for a fight.
I would like to think no one would bring a dog that is aggressive to the point of lunging and looking for a fight.
Carla Ann
UWP UAGI Medwin Jaeger Von Deuce CGC TT TD SD HIC FD FDX FDCH FDCH-S FDCH-G WP3
UWP CH Lil Bit O' Hennessy CGC TT TD FD FDX FDCH WP3 TDA(3x)
CH 'PR' Diablo Bullys Patron On The Rocks CGC TT TD
Bullocks Mak'n U Green With Envy
Diablos My Time To Shine
Ultimatek9
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to South East