CAROLINA APBT OWNERS ASSOCIATION

AL, AR, FL, GA, KY , LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Postby CHATNJACK » February 16th, 2007, 6:01 pm

CAROLINA APBT OWNERS ASSOC. is a SC Non-Profit Organization and an ADBA / A.D.B.S.I. Sanctioned Club located in Ladson, South Carolina (Charleston - Lowcountry Area of SC). We are solely dedicated to the perpetual preservation of the American Pit Bull Terrier. Several ways that we accomplish this is by teaching responsible ownership, fighting Breed Specific Legislation, and Mandatory Spay Neuter Laws at both the local and state level. We strongly support the traditional relationship of dog ownership, not guardianship. Dog ownership denotes responsibilities as well as the constitutional protection of dog ownership. By hosting, showing and competing with our dogs in ADBA/ADBSI Sanctioned Conformation Shows and Weight Pulls, our goal is to present our breed to the public in a positive light and dispel any and all negative stigmas it may have received from an uneducated and misinformed public. For more information or a membership application e-mail carolinapits@bellsouth.net

CAROLINA APBT OWNERS ASSOC meets the last Saturday of every month at 3:00 PM at our “Fun Show Groundsâ€
JACK TURNER
Founder, President, and EBA Rep. of
Carolina APBT Owners Association
An ADBA Sanctioned Club & SC Non-Profit Org.
CHATNJACK
Just Whelped

Postby CHATNJACK » February 16th, 2007, 10:21 pm

Marinepits; Since I don’t meet the forums requirements to use the PM system, Re: [color=red]“You must have written a minimum of 50 posts before you can initiate contact with other members by email or private message (PM). Sorry!â€
JACK TURNER
Founder, President, and EBA Rep. of
Carolina APBT Owners Association
An ADBA Sanctioned Club & SC Non-Profit Org.
CHATNJACK
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » February 16th, 2007, 10:28 pm

Will do!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mnp13 » February 16th, 2007, 10:32 pm

[quote="On February 16 2007, 21:21, CHATNJACK"]Marinepits; Since I don’t meet the forums requirements to use the PM system, Re: [color=red]“You must have written a minimum of 50 posts before you can initiate contact with other members by email or private message (PM). Sorry!â€
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Return to South East