AKC Agility Invitational

CO, ID, MT, NV, UT, WY, AK, CA, HA, OR, WA

Postby mnp13 » September 19th, 2006, 1:37 pm

http://www.akc.org/events/agility/invit ... /index.cfm

Sarah's dog Elmo has been invited to compete, as has Jill's dog Zuma!

Jill's username is Zuma. she and her sister run Over Rover where the Bull-ympics was held.

The new AKC Agility Invitational will be held in conjunction with the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship and the National Obedience Invitational in Long Beach, California, at the Long Beach Convention Center at 300 E. Ocean Blvd., December 2-3, 2006. The qualifying period for this new event is July 1, 2005 through June 30, 2006.

The AKC Agility Invitational will invite top dogs ranked in agility events during the qualifying period and is based on the Top MACH Dog formula (Double Q's x 10 + MACH (Master Agility Championship) points). The top five ranked agility dogs in each of the AKC recognized breeds will be invited to attend this prestigious event. In addition, this competition will be open to the top International agility competitors in their respective countries.

The AKC National Agility Championship will be moved to March 30, 31, & April 1, 2007 in the Columbus, Ohio area and run independently.

Be sure to attend this first ever International/AKC agility competition.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Marinepits » December 1st, 2006, 4:41 pm

Does anyone know if this will be broadcast and if so, on which channel? I know the Eukanuba Cup will be on Animal Planet and the Discovery Channel.....
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Big_Ant » December 1st, 2006, 4:42 pm

On 12/01/2006 12:41 PM, Marinepits wrote:Does anyone know if this will be broadcast and if so, on which channel? I know the Eukanuba Cup will be on Animal Planet and the Discovery Channel.....

It's supposed to be on Animal Planet, but I'm not sure which day it's airing. I'll look on another forum, I believe she posted the tv info.

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby Big_Ant » December 1st, 2006, 5:08 pm

On 12/01/2006 12:41 PM, Marinepits wrote:Does anyone know if this will be broadcast and if so, on which channel? I know the Eukanuba Cup will be on Animal Planet and the Discovery Channel.....

From one of Sarah's post on another forum;
"The event is supposed to be on Animal Planet on Feb 11th, but I don't know if we'll be shown, I'm sure they won't show all the dogs. I hope they show at least one bully!"

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby Marinepits » December 1st, 2006, 5:34 pm

Thanks, Ant! :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to West