Wisconsin Responsible Dog Ownership event

IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, SD, WI

Postby lovemypits » October 3rd, 2007, 1:01 pm

October 20th, at kettle moraine town & country store in Kewaskum, WI (West Bend area) 10am - .......

I am still working out a few of the details for this day but here is what I have so far....

Food (donations preferred otherwise free), obedience trainers demo, raffle (including bakery treats, certs for free grooming and boarding at a pet resort, and other misc goodies), possible weight pull demo, and possible lure coursing demo. I have been offered by my groomer for her to do CGC testing ($10). If I get enough interest for it, I will tell her to come.

There will also be a few adoptable dogs there too! I will split the money raised between the local humane society (non-kill shelter with two PAWSOME pit bulls waiting for a forever home) and a majority of the $$ to go to a Pit Bull Rescue yet to be determined.

If you would like more information please let me know!

Thanks,
Kelly
lovemypits
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby lovemypits » October 15th, 2007, 12:52 pm

Update: I have confirmation that weight pull teams will be there to do a demo. We are also going to have a few agility equipment pieces there if anyone wants to try their dogs on them. I am also working on having a vet there to do micro-chipping. I still have the CGC testing on hold, waiting for a few more intersted people!! If anyone plans on coming and wants better directions let me know!
lovemypits
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Middle West