Conf/Weight Pull - Denton Texas

AZ, NM, OK, TX

Postby bahamutt99 » May 16th, 2007, 10:34 am

Going to try to hit this for one of the days. We're going to be doing an agility trial in Missouri that same weekend, so we're looking at a lot of driving, but the potential to finish two titles in one weekend makes it worthwhile.

~~~~~~~~~~

TEXAS
NORTH TEXAS AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER CLUB
DENTON (I) CONF WPULL

TEMPORARY LISTINGS AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT
Jul 14; JD McNutt JS SCENT SIGHT NORTH TERR; Roger Bennett GUARD GUN HERD (except BSD) COMP; Ed Hinkle (Mike Hansen backup) WPULL Wheels-A Show Entries 7-7:30 am Show 8 am Pull Entries 7-11:30 am Pull 11:30 or to follow Show, whichever is later NLC: Novice Puppy, Stud Dog, Brood Bitch, Altered, Total Dog, Special Exhibition
Jul 15; Roger Bennett JS SCENT SIGHT NORTH TERR; JD McNutt GUARD GUN HERD (except BSD) COMP; Ed Hinkle (Mike Hansen backup) WPULL Wheels-B Show Entries 7-7:30 am Show 8 am Pull Entries 7-11:30 am Pull 11:30 or to follow Show, whichever is later NLC: Novice Puppy, Stud Dog, Brood Bitch, Altered, Total Dog, Special Exhibition
DOS $25; JS $12; NLC $7; PE $18; JS $7; NLC $5 received by July 6, 2007
North Texas State Fairgrounds, 2217 North Caroll Blvd 76201; From the intersection of I-35 and Hiway 380 go East on Hiway 380 (University Drive). From the intersection of University Drive and Carroll Blvd, turn north onto Carroll Blvd. Go thorough the light at Sherman Drive. Turn left into first driveway, thorough wrought iron gates. Go to the West Wing (backside) of the Bingo Hall. http://www.northtexasapbtclub.com
Chairperson: Keila Olivares (940) 206-4561
Event Secretary: Patricia Murley, 2200 Lake Crest Lane, Denton TX 76208-2048 (940) 387-2107, (940) 367-8046 cell, (940) 591-0041 fax admin@northtexasapbtclub.com
~~~
[b]Lindsay
[i]& the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99/index.htm]Gravity Dogs[/url][/i][/b]
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 16th, 2007, 3:38 pm

I added it to the calendar for you.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby bahamutt99 » May 16th, 2007, 4:44 pm

Cool! :greenWave:
~~~
[b]Lindsay
[i]& the [url=http://www.freewebs.com/bahamutt99/index.htm]Gravity Dogs[/url][/i][/b]
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Postby bahamutt99 » June 16th, 2007, 2:47 pm

The pull isn't going to be on wheels anymore. Its going to be on rails. They would have to anounce this change after I already sent in my pre-entries. (I may ask for them back. Loki hates rails, and the only reason I entered is because she would've titled on wheels.) :x

Oh yeah, and:

CONFORMATION UPDATE: Non Licensed Class: Special Exhibition, SATURDAY ONLY, TOTAL DOGS: All dogs must have previously earned a Total Dog Award. (Please prepare a short, brief script telling where, when and for what activities the dog earned a Total Dog Award, i.e., conformation & obedience, conformation & weight pull, etc.) NO ENTRY FEE FOR SPECIAL EXHIBITION class.

TROPHIES: As previously announced: North Texas American Pit Bull Terrier Club made a donation to the Texas Lobbyist Fund in lieu of purchasing trophies for our July shows. We will still have trophies just not as many, some of the smaller wins will not get trophies but they will still get rosettes and we've upgraded many of our rosettes and ribbons to bigger, nicer designs. For those that don't know about the Texas Lobbyist Fund it is a special fund administered by the Endangered Breed Association to help us fight Breed Specific Legislature in Texas. This fund will benefit all breeds since it also helps us be aware of, and fight against, any law that might be detrimental to a dog owner.
~~~
[b]Lindsay
bahamutt99
Confident Young Bully

Return to South West