MD: Foster home needed for mom and 7, newborn pups!

Postby guardianambull » April 12th, 2006, 4:26 pm

*Permission to Crosspost!*

Ethical Bull Breed Rescue and Referral is in need of a foster home for a momma pit bull and her newborn puppies! Her picture is attached, and just days later she gave birth to 7 puppies. She is in a kill shelter and we do not have any idea how long they will keep her. Please keep in mind her foster home would be responsible for her and 7 day old puppies, for 8 weeks!

The foster home for this has big shoes to fill. We will supply a crate, food, vetting and VALIUM! LOL! Just joking about the valium, but we will supply the rest. You will supply a roof over their heads, daily care, excercise and TLC for a minimum of 8 weeks. This is a desperate situation, and we need to move her fast. A house is preferred for this dog, but we will consider kenneling, if the kennel has an indoor area and would be set up with the safety of the puppies in mind. We will not consider a complete outdoor kennel.

Please crosspost this message. Any interested rescues please contact us! Please email us if you think someone might fit what we are looking for or know of a kennel that might also be set up for this. We are open to ideas.

Please email Michelle at Guardianambull@aol.com (no spaces Guardianambull @ aol.com)

Michelle McDonald
GuardianAMBULL@aol.com
Ethical Bull Breed Rescue and Referral, Inc.
http://www.ebbrr.org
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EBBRR
guardianambull
Just Whelped

Postby guardianambull » April 13th, 2006, 11:21 am

Shelter contacted Erin last night, that this girl is being pulled Saturday by another rescue.

Amen.
guardianambull
Just Whelped

Postby msvette2u » April 13th, 2006, 11:22 am

Whew. I was going to volunteer but they are on the other side of the country! I'm glad they are going to be safe :)
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Murfins » April 13th, 2006, 10:24 pm

:groupjump:
Murfins
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Rescue