HELP!!!!!

Postby Maryellen » January 13th, 2006, 7:40 pm

has anyone ever heard of a woman from Geneva NY who does pit rescue?
Last edited by Maryellen on January 17th, 2006, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Marinepits » January 13th, 2006, 7:52 pm

Any first name or possibly another alias? That name is not familiar to me.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Maryellen » January 13th, 2006, 7:57 pm

all i know is that she supposedly does pit rescue from her house.. the woman who is giving up her pit pup is going to call me back with her proper spelling of her last name and her first name... i will post it once she calls me back, she has dial up and has the womans name in her email
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Marinepits » January 13th, 2006, 8:00 pm

After you get her info, perhaps call animal control in Geneva and see if there have been any reports either for or against her?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Maryellen » January 13th, 2006, 8:04 pm

i only have until tonight to find out about her, the woman who is giving up her puppy is driving there tomorrow morning.. the vet tech at my vets told her she would take her, but the woman is intent on driving all day to a total strangers house, yet the vet told the woman that i am reputable and is employee is too....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » January 13th, 2006, 8:16 pm

ok, the woman doesnt remember how to spell the rescue womans name, i am still waiting.
Last edited by Maryellen on January 17th, 2006, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Marinepits » January 13th, 2006, 8:42 pm

I'm going to ask a few of my friends in the NY area if they know anything. Hopefully, I'll hear back from them tonight!

I just don't understand why she won't pass the pup to you or the vet tech. :shake: Sounds like a great solution to me. Maybe she doesn't want to chance running into the pup in her home area again after the pup is adopted out to someone else? Maybe the guilt is too much? Sad, sad, sad.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Maryellen » January 13th, 2006, 8:57 pm

i have a foster dog at my house, plus my 3 , so i am full... she started crying in the vet office, saying she wanted to do the right thing. the best part, my vet who saw the pup TOLD the woman in front of me that if i took the dog the dog would be in the best care ever... the woman was still steptical of me.. go figure...and she was skeptical of the vet tech that wanted to take her home tonight. ...
Maryellen
I live here

Return to Rescue