DOG HIT BY CAR & CARED FOR BY ASPCA NEEDS IMMEDIATE RESC

Postby luvmyangels » April 29th, 2006, 3:22 pm

CONTACT Renee Collins at office 212 722 4939 x228 or email at rcollins@nycacc.org or cell at 917 577 6788
or
Jess Van Brunt at Office: 212-722-4939 x225 or Cell: 646-210-5404 or email at jvanbrunt@nycacc.org ASAP!!!

Meet Noodles…she was brought into the shelter by the police on April 10 having been hit by a car. The vets examined her here and found her to be limping and painful on her left hind leg and pelvis and abrasions near her abdominal area. She required immediately medical care outside of the shelter, as she had a possible fractured pelvis, and the ASPCA Bergh Hospital was kind enough to take her right away to assess and treat her. She is now on the road to recovery, but cannot stay at the A’s hospital, so we are seeking a great rescue placement for her who can care for her as she recovers from her injuries.

So Noodles has undergone thousands of dollars in medical expense to treat her injuries, and it would be such a shame for her to have to come back to the AC&C shelter to wait for placement….we would love to get her right from the A into a great rescue situation where she can start her healing process in comfort and peace.

Please let us know if you can help and we can arrange a transport from the A to you ASAP….thanks!

Noodles A652482 – 4 yr. old female Am Staff mix. 44.5 pounds. She’s a sweetie pie!

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Return to Rescue