Brad Pit on PBT!!

Postby Pit Chick » April 6th, 2009, 11:17 am

Now that I have your attention :dogWink: Let me present to you one of my fosters.

Born by c-section to a neglected mom, Brad and his only surviving sibling had to be hand raised by us from birth, so we know EVERYTHING about him. His brother has been adopted so now it's his turn. He loves to be with people and follows me everywhere. The one thing I regret now is that we didn't expose him to small children as a puppy so he gets defensive when small children approach his cage. He may be fine with them outside the cage, but I won't take that chance. Brad has a lot of energy and will need daily exercise and mental stimulation to keep him happy. His favorite game is fetch with his favorite blue ball which he can take with him when adopted. If he doesn't get enough exercise to burn his energy, he will let you know by playing with things that don't belong to him. He was raised with cats and doesn't bother them, he is male dog aggressive and only gets along with passive females. He is crate trained, leash trained and knows his basic obedience (sit, down, stay, come, heal, fetch, give paw, wait) and thrives on consistency, rules, and boundaries.

Oh, btw, he just celebrated his 5th birthday on April 3rd. :bigGift:

Here is a link that shows how he got his start in life. http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.p ... ht=breeder
If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will own Pit Bulls.
Pit Chick
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » April 6th, 2009, 11:20 am

Awww he is precious :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby LMM » April 6th, 2009, 11:39 am

He is so handsome!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Patch O' Pits » April 6th, 2009, 11:57 am

He is really a cutie! :)

Happy belated b-day
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby iluvk9 » April 6th, 2009, 12:44 pm

I hope he finds a home. Five years is a long time to wait, poor guy.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Rescue