HELPPP!!

Postby jnreem » April 23rd, 2009, 2:45 pm

So a friend of mine has to get rid of his pitbull, he is moving back in with his parents and the neighbors told him that he needed to get rid of it because there afraid he will attack there kids. UGH people are so rude. Well anyways the are going to put him down if they can't find him a home. He is 11 months old. I am trying to get some more info.
Jenn & Buddy
jnreem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Pit♥bull » April 23rd, 2009, 3:16 pm

Anyone that would have an animal PTS because it's unwanted should have their name placed in a national database and never be allowed another pet.
:fire:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby amazincc » April 23rd, 2009, 6:52 pm

Pit$Bull wrote:Anyone that would have an animal PTS because it's unwanted should have their name placed in a national database and never be allowed another pet.
:fire:

Well... on the other hand, IF they can't find him a home (and I SO HOPE that they do!!!)... PTS him might be a lot kinder than dumping him off at a shelter where he may sit around for months, or where he'll be PTS anyway. :sad2: :( :cry:
Can your friend try talking to the neighbors??? Does the dog have any obedience under his "belt"? Sometimes meeting a Pit face-to-face can bring about a change of mind... :wink: :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby jnreem » April 23rd, 2009, 9:06 pm

I am not sure what the whole situation is but I think they have a few interests so he should be ok.. keep your fingers crossed!!
Jenn & Buddy
jnreem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby amazincc » April 23rd, 2009, 9:14 pm

Just to clarify my post - I am NOT in favor of PTS because a dog becomes an "inconvenience". I just meant that it would be "kinder" if the present owner were to take him to the vet to have it done... after exploring each and every other possibility.

And fingers are SO crossed for this pup!
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Return to Rescue