EMERGENCY RESCUE!!!

Postby mnp13 » April 27th, 2009, 11:24 am

2 year old, un-spayed, female pit-lab mix thrown from a car on the highway. A good samaritan brought her to Vertinary Oncology and Hemetology Center. She has a large wound on the back of her neck near her ears that is fixable; she appears to be dog aggressive but hasn't been "officially tested." Fantastic with people even with the stress and pain of the injury.

Phone number for the clinic 516.420.0000

Pictures and more details coming.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby javjersey » April 27th, 2009, 11:30 am

Thats terible :( I frkn hate people!!! :mad2:
I hope he finds a home :-( I really do.. Thrown out of a car... :crazy2: wtf thats ridiculous n barbaric.. Dogs are wonderful creatures! Why are people such a$$holes!?!?!?!!! :devil:
:mad2:

This site rocks tho, and the people that make it up are tenacious and awesome.... TenAwesome!!! :doh:
Our dogs will love and admire the meanest of us, and feed our colossal vanity with their uncritical homage. ~Agnes Repplier

"Properly trained, man can be dog's best friend." ~Corey Ford
javjersey
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » April 27th, 2009, 2:34 pm

Thanks for posting this, Michelle. If she's still at the clinic tomorrow (they're working on getting her into a rescue) I'll try and get some pics and more information.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to Rescue