Springfield, MA - 3 older dogs need homes

Postby Judy » May 14th, 2009, 7:56 pm

BURMA

My name is BURMA.

I am a female, brown brindle Pit Bull Terrier.

The shelter thinks I am about 8 years old.

I have been at the shelter since Apr 02, 2009.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ROSCO

My name is ROSCO.

I am a male, white and brown Pit Bull Terrier and Bulldog.

The shelter thinks I am about 8 years old.

I have been at the shelter since Apr 28, 2009.

Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:

I requested a red, white and blue bandana. I heard that in America, dogs are said to be human's best friend. Well, I would just love the opportunity to experience that and I thought this bandana would be a step in the right direction! Now, I am dressed, ready to go but just need the right human to prove that theory to me!!! You see, humans have really let me down in the past. For eight years, I have lived in a concrete, outdoor kennel. Crazy talk, isn't it? When the cool people here at TJO went to play with me, I didn't even know how to play. But I sure tried adn everyone laughed at me in a good hearted way. See, I am learning that people can be a dogs' dream in life, but I just need someone to show me that for the rest of my hopefully wonderful life! Could that someone special be you??????

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

KODY

My name is KODY.

I am a neutered male, black and tan German Shepherd Dog.

The shelter thinks I am about 11 years old.

I have been at the shelter since Apr 21, 2009.

Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:

Hi. I'm Kody. I'm an older guy who is already neutered. I'm in search of a quiet home with no children. They may be too active for me.

I love leisurely walks with my person, yummy treats (low calorie, please!) and loving back scratches. Want to hear more? Come visit me and we can go for a walk together. It may be the start of something beautiful...

Thomas J. O'Connor Animal Control and Adoption Center
627 Cottage Street
Springfield, MA
Phone: 413-781-1484

http://www.tjoconnoradoptioncenter.com
Due to a forum glitch, I am now 30 years old. :woowoo:
Judy
Loyally Bully

Return to Rescue