washington rescue contacts

Postby Malli » July 14th, 2009, 3:22 am

for this (posted on my facebook)
In washington area I believe...
"Anyone out there able to foster or adopt a very sweet, well mannered, 4 year old, petite (40lb.), female pitbull mix? I can't keep her and I only have until Thursday to figure something out!"

friend of a friend (so obviously I don't have the story in it's entirety) but maybe with some contacts something might be able to be worked out?

Malli
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby airwalk » July 14th, 2009, 12:54 pm

Get a hold of Violet or Jeanine...
airwalk
I live here

Postby Malli » July 14th, 2009, 4:59 pm

how??

VIOLET!!!

BIGDOGBUFORD/Jeanine!!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby BigDogBuford » July 14th, 2009, 10:24 pm

Man, we're full to the gills right now. Both V and I have 7 dogs right now.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Violet » July 15th, 2009, 1:59 am

Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone with space or they would be taking those two stray girls im working on. Ill send this to our other foster homes and see if there are any nibbles but adoptions are slow and well..space is limited.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Malli » July 15th, 2009, 3:39 am

meh, I thought I'd try? :| Thanks anyway ladies
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Violet » July 15th, 2009, 3:19 pm

Malli wrote:meh, I thought I'd try? :| Thanks anyway ladies

"there's nothing we can do" seems to be the most common answer I have. Given more time we can do courtesy listings etc. But with only days? The odds are slim we could accomplish much if anything. Whomever has the dog is welcome to email me the info (with pics preferably) at DRAWashington@hotmail.com and I can mass email the network. :| But there are a LOT of urgent dogs out there. I can also give some recommendations for bully friendly shelters so at least if thats the only option, the dog will have a chance of getting back out alive.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Return to Rescue