Cocoa in WA

Postby Violet » August 30th, 2009, 9:05 pm

This is Cocoa. Cocoa is a 3 year old REALLY nice dog. I have been working with her family for several months helping them keep her..but the axe fell this week and it is just no longer possible. It's give her up or be homeless. Both husband and wife have serious medical conditions AND are responsible for a newborn Grandson. They have really gone the extra mile to keep her but no matter what they have done, one more thing goes wrong. You guys know I do not advocate owner surrenders, but in this case..I really want to help them help her.

Cocoa is a super sweet dog with excellent manners. She has amazing toy drive without being annoying. And happily settles in for a snuggle when the toys are put away. She is in great shape, seriously an athelete. Would probably make a great choice for obedience, agility or even weight pull. She is not overlarge, probably somewhere around 50 pounds. And despite being a blue fawn, she is not overdone at all. She is just an all around great dog. We are courtesy listing her and should I find space, I am probably going to pull her into foster. She is worth it. And this is one of those truly rare occaions when so do the owners. They have all been through hell. And the last thing they needs is for their dog to die because of it.

Dog friendly, cat friendly, kid friendly, knows basic commands, housebroken..and stunning. Who could ask for anything more?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby HappyChick » August 30th, 2009, 10:10 pm

Oh my! Cocoa is just beautiful! Good luck finding her a new home. I'll bet you won't have any problems finding one for her!
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Postby madremissy » August 30th, 2009, 11:14 pm

I hope she finds the perfect home very soon.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Return to Rescue