URGENT! Brownie Needs a Home NOW!

Postby Marinepits » September 14th, 2009, 5:54 pm

Hey, guys -- just received this email from a good friend who does rescue. I know nothing else about her story except what is posted here, so please contact Frank at the email address listed below if you can help her out! Thank you!

"Brownie"
needs a new home
(she's been a good girl, it's not her fault)
American Staffordshire Terrier
Spayed Female, 7 years old

Brownie was adopted out to a young couple two years ago. They have lovingly cared for her, providing her with the all of the affection she deserves. The couple recently had a baby, and are now going to be moving in with family who will not allow Brownie to join them (they have a dog already). Brownie has some allergies, and needs a bath periodically to relieve the itchiness. She stands in the sink and allows you to bathe her without a fuss. She is on some medication to control the redness but does not have any dietary restrictions.

Brownie adores all people and loves children, but she must be the only pet since she does not get along with other animals.

This calm and well trained dog once again finds herself in a sad situation though no fault of her own. She is not high energy or demanding, she is mellow, likes to sleep late, does not require lots of exercise. She is housebroken, up to date on her shots, and waiting for someone to rescue her for the last time.

Please consider meeting this friendly girl. We are looking for a foster or an adoption, not another shelter situation.

Please contact Frank at frazzaia@yahoo.com. to make an appointment to meet Brownie. Deadline is 9/20/09.

PS: I have a photo of her, but my computer is having issues with letting me post it here. :rolleyes2: She appears to be about 60 pounds, is a bit heavy but not too bad LOL, is gold with a white chest, and her skin seems a bit red -- especially around her feet and arm pits (prime allergy spots). She's quite cute! I'll post the pic as soon as I can.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby HappyChick » September 14th, 2009, 6:32 pm

Good luck and good thoughts to Brownie. Poor baby.
Angie & crew

http://www.epitome-dog-rescue.org

My beloved Vincenzo 07/22/05 - 11/16/09 forever in my heart. Cancer sucks.
HappyChick
Loyally Bully

Return to Rescue