Kris is MORE THAN READY

Postby Jenny » October 7th, 2009, 3:09 pm

Heres another boy ready to go... like last year ready to go! Jesus, he has been here since he was a puppy. There has got to be a person with a brain for this dog somewhere! He is good with kids over 8 years old.. small children he is too big and uncoordinated for yet still a big goofy pup. He is long legged and strong sturdy boy... He had my friends 5 yr old (hyper) dog savvy son on the ground licking his new buzz cut... just a example... GOOFY. Bigger kids he is fine.

Kris is ready to pass his CANINE GOOD CITIZEN TEST. He has worked very hard and is doing so well!
This is important for Kris and the new owner, life will be good and is so fun when your new pup is behaving and on the same page you are ;>) Did you know statistics show more young pups are "put down" due to behavior problems than disease in the U.S.? (taken from Whole Dog Journal)
Start training early and keep up with it.. you will have a phenomenal dog!
please visit our online application:
http://members.petfinder.com/~NY504/PFDRSAPPLICATIONFORM.htm

Adoptable animals are shown by appointment , please call. We do not have regular business hours and only have volunteer staff with jobs, families and other duties. Thanks for understanding.

Have a video to post for him soon as it is uploaded to the server on petfinder.

"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » October 7th, 2009, 5:14 pm

Good luck, Kris! Your time has certainly come for a nice home!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenny » October 22nd, 2009, 1:53 am

short video of Kris doing what he loves ! playing! he can outrun the Border Collie :P

http://www.petfinder.com/admin/play.cgi?video=116241&popup=1
"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Rescue