Senior Zoe Needs a Home

Postby Marinepits » November 7th, 2009, 8:59 am

http://www.pawsct.org/showpet.php?nop=z ... special=no

Zoe

Sweet and gentle lady looking for a place to spend her Golden Years.

Her eyes have seen many sunrises and sunsets. She may not see or hear all that well any longer but when you reach out your hands to pet her graying muzzle she can certainly feel the love in your heart.

When you sit with her and she puts her head in your lap you know she must be asking herself "Where are my people?" "Where is my favorite blanket?" "What did I do to deserve this?"

We wish we had the answers to those questions.

Zoë is a truly special senior citizen who came to PAWS after being picked up a stray by local animal control. How could it be that a dog that is estimated to be somewhere between 14 and 17 years old suddenly finds herself alone in the streets and picked up by pound?

This true "Golden Oldie" is one of the sweetest, most affectionate dogs we have ever been lucky enough to meet. Even though she is somewhat stiff when she gets up we can't help but smile when we see the happy spring she gets in her step when she goes outside which she loves! Zoë loves to go for walks and after a short walk she is content to sit in the sun and smell all the good smells that come to her on the breezes. We wonder what memories those good smells bring back to her - perhaps rolling in the wet grass, maybe walking through the woods beside her owners.

We don't know how much time Zoë has left but we are dedicated to making sure that time is filled with love and security. Zoë is hoping that a kind soul with a huge heart will adopt her or even foster her long term. After so many years of loyalty, we owe her a life that her last memory isn't one of being in a shelter.

If you are interested in adopting or fostering Zoë please contact PAWS Director Adrienne Statfeld at adrienne@pawsct.org or (203) 750-9572 x104.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Malli » November 7th, 2009, 1:56 pm

aw shes really cute.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Return to Rescue